Kidnapped

Selena's POV
I forced to the ground, my body colliding with the hard floor, making me grunt in pain and surprise.

"Don't leave" I looked up from my place on the floor to a tall figure.

He was looking at me with dark eyes that shined even in the dark. I squinted to get a better look at this unknown man, I started to see his face,

However he turned away before I could get a full, good look at him.

"Why?" I asked my voice shaky with fear, and adrenaline. He stopped and pondered for a second, then just walked on, closing the door behind him

I stared into the lifeless dark, wondering why someone would kidnap me and not keep me chained up or restricted from moving. It was kind of stupid.

I chuckled and got up, stretching my muscles. I looked around before making my way to the door that the man had closed.

I put my hand on the door knob, thinking that there might be someone out there, guarding the door that led to my much wanted escape.

I twisted the door knob, and slowly opened the door. I didn't open it very much, only a sliver, for obvious reasons. I looked through the small crack of the door and saw the blinding sun.

I jumped in joy knowing I was soon to be free from this eerie place. I made the door fly open, letting the light fill the once creepy room. I ran out and into the warming wind.

I felt the soft, pokey grass on the bottom of my feet. The feeling of the sun and wind on my silky skin. I stopped running and started walking, enjoying sweet freedom.

"I told you not to leave." I paused, that voice delivered fear into my body. I went to run, however a hand caught mine before I could

The hand was strong and cold. It was tightly grasping onto mine, making my hand hurt. I tried pulling away, but I failed. I made my petite fingers into a fist and furrowed my eyebrows.

"You never answered my question" I took a deep breath, in hopes it would soothe my fear.

"Why would you kidnap me? I don't have power, money, nor do I have any knowledge of anything. I am useless." He pulled me closer to him, and he just started to drag me to the deathly dark room, which I dreaded.

I pulled myself away from him, from that room. I do not want to go back in there, not on my life. I made sure to use all of my strength as I pulled away from him. I kept pulling, he kept walking, not having any hint of letting me go.

I pulled even harder, using my leg strength as well this time. I was slowly running out of stamina, he was walking as I was pulling. I tried stopping him, but no matter how hard I tried I failed. So I gave in and tried to persuade him.

"Please, please stop" my voice was desperate, shaky and filled with fear and regret. He stopped, not looking at me. Leaving me wondering who he was.

He let go of my hand, it was bruised. I rubbed my hand with my wrist, trying to soothe the pain. I looked up at the back of his head. He had golden brown hair. That's when it came to me.

"Justin?" He looked at me, answering all of my questions.

He looked at me with a straight face, no emotions at all. I looked back at him, nostalgia consuming me. I remember how he used to send letters to me, telling me how regretted ever killing his family. How he wanted the best for his brother, emotional things.

I promised him that I would always be there for him, how I would sacrifice it all for him. After that, he never replied back, I assumed he was dead.

"I thought you died. I thought you become nothing, only living in the memories of others." I felt a few tears trickle down my face. I was sad.

I was sad that he would just forget about me like that, like he just wiped me from his mind. My knees become weak, trembling sign unrequited love and lost hope.

"I loved you, I needed you more than I could take. You knew I did, yet you still removed me." He turned in my direction, his eyes expressing nothing but lifelessness.

He stood in front me. He grabbed my bruised wrist and warmed it in his soft hands that were once cold, frozen.

"Loved?" His eyes met mine as he said this, emphasizing his words, somehow.

"I lost that feeling long ago, Justin" I looked away from him.

"I used to love you, so much. It is faded to the point of nonexistence now" I felt his gentle grip tighten, the grip made him seem helpless. It seemed needed.

He looked down "So you don't love me... Anymore?" He looked like a tiny boy, looking for lost answers. He looked like a tiny boy that was lost, sad and needy. I pondered on the question, feeling the long lost sensation arise again, slowly.

I used my left hand and put it on his shoulder. "Do you still love me?" My heart had been yearning to ask this question since I had discovered it was him.

He looked at me and started to pull me into his arms. He whispered in my ear "Yes," I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

I felt his warm breath caress my neck. I smiled, enjoying this moment to the fullest. He broke the heart-warming silence and said

"Do you still love me?" He repeated his question, begging for my answer. I lifted my head, him following.

I looked him in the eyes and kissing him, giving him his answer.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Long time no see, but here is a short story. That I did to a Jelena story, so it's not my story really.

But I hope you guys like it, and please comment and vote cuties!

Byeee!!!