Chapter ~ 003

"Okay Jungkook, I have your results! Apparently you have a very serious case of depression." The doctor looked at him sadly. He knew that Jungkook was an idol, a very popular one at that, one that would get a lot of backlash if anyone ever finds out.

Jungkook was totally suprised, he just thought that he was being a drama queen about things. What would his Hyungs think, that hes an outcast? That hes weird? What would Bang PD-Nim think? Would he be kicked out of BTS? Jungkook couldn't stop all of his thoughts from over flowing, eventually he passed out from stress.

The doctor sighed, he felt bad for the young boy, that had gotten deppression at the age where you should be out in the world enjoying life. Not feeling like you should die, or that you're worthless.

------------------

Jin POV

Aish! Where is that dongsaeng!? Getting us all worried! I'm going to get gray hairs earlier than i'm supposed to now!

"Don't worry so much Hyung, Jungkookie probably just went out with some friends and forgot to tell us." Taehyung said with his adorable box smile. Now that I think about it, hw probably did just forget. He did do that multiple times before in the past.

"You're right Tae he probably did just forget to tell us." Taehyung turned around and started doing a weird walk (if you could even call it that) back to his shared room with Jimin. Namjoon had lied when he said that we all get our own rooms, by that he meant that ome of the rooms was going to be his private studio inside the dorms. They couldn't move it because all of Namjoon's studio stuff has already been moved in there, and they were just to lazy to move it back to his old studio. Plus they had sold it already.

----------
Heyo! Sorry for the VERY short chapter.
I've been having a writers block for a couple of days.

If you're waiting for me to update, go check out one of my other books
and don't worry their all basically MalexBTS.

Bye! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
~Annie💜