Eliza's Perfect Mistake

Again, this isn't really a sad story, but I just thought of this amazing argument. Hope y'all enjoy!!!

Eliza was making herself some lunch, when Gilbert walked in and greeting her.

"Hey, Eliza!" Gilbert greeted politely as he walked in the door.

"Hi, Gil." Eliza sighed as she ate her lunch.

"Where's Roderich?" Gilbert asked as he saw Eliza eat her food.

"I think he's in his study," Eliza replied, "Why are you asking?"

"Uh well, I was just thinking that you two would spend your anniversary together."

Eliza's eyes widened. It really was their anniversary and she completely forgot.
How could she? Eliza felt so guilty.

Roderich walked down the stairs with a book in his hands and saw his wife.

"Hello, Elizabeta. Are you alright?" Roderich asked as he put his book down.

"Don't you know what today is?" Eliza asked him, a little worried.

"Um, our anniversary. Am I correct?" Roderich said as he hugged his beautiful wife.

She hugged him and had something to tell him. She has been hiding it for a while.

"Roderich, you know I love you right? Uh well, we are going to be parents." Eliza said as fast as she could.

Roderich froze in place as he heard the news.

Gilbert had a widened mouth and eyes as big as saucers. He didn't think they'd start a family. Gil loves Elizabeta very much and cared for her even more. But he hid his feelings, for she was married and was now pregnant.

"I TOLD YOU A FAMILY WASN'T NECESSARY!" Roderich yelled as he was furious with his wife.

"I-I'm sorry..." Elizabeta muttered under her breath.

Roderich walked up the stairs and slammed the door.

Gilbert felt bad for Eliza for she was sobbing on the floor. 'Poor thing' he thought as he hugged her.

Roderich had left Eliza for he didn't want a family. Gilbert took the privilege to help raise her child.

Eliza was having a little boy, whom she named Simon. Simon was a funny kid and thought Gilbert was his dad, of course, because Gil raised the little weirdo.

A few years passed and Gilbert was married to Elizabeta.

They eventually had two little girls and their family was complete.

// hi guys! I feel successful today for I have posted three chapters!! How crazy! Well, I was just thinking about a PruHun ship this time. Anyway, have a great day, stay positive, and stay tuned for more! See ya!

         ~ Tori :3