Davie

Trigger warning!!!- I know that this is a real story in Hetalia, but I just thought it was absolutely perfect. Enjoy!

Alfred was sitting on the ground in a beautiful meadow one morning when a boy came up to him.

"Hi! My name is Davie! Do you wanna be friends?!" The boy said enthusiastically.

"Uh yeah sure!" Alfred soon replied.

They spend the whole day together and read books with maps in them. (Aka atlas's)

"I have to go now, Alfred. Bye!" Davie said sadly.

"Bye!" Alfred said happily. ( he's not happy that he is gone, he is just happy that he has a friend :3)

Ten years later....

"Davie!" Alfred walked up to him and greeted.

"....? Who is this kid?" Davie said clueless.

Alfred walked away, upset for that Davie didn't remember his friendship.

Thirty years later...

Tiny little Alfred walked up to Davie and his house. There was a little girl sitting on his lap, reading a book.

"Davie!" Alfred said, hoping that he would remember the little nation.

There was no answer.

"Cmon Davie!" Alfred shouted loudly.

Davie chuckled and patted little Alfred on his head.

Ten years later...

"I can't wait to see Davie!" Alfred shouted as he walked upon Davies front porch.

"Hey Davie!" Alfred said to a little boy around Davie's age.

"Uh I'm not Davie." The boy said, sternly.

"Um yeah you are! You look just like him!" Alfred declared a little concerned.

"No I am Jacob, that is Davie." The boy said pointing to his dead grandfather.

"Oh okay." Alfred replied, about to cry.

Alfred didn't realize that Davie had passed away. He thought that Davie would live forever.

Alfred walked back into the meadow, starting to cry, as he missed his best friend.

( we are skipping to the part where Alfred is an adult visiting Davie's grave).

Years had passed and Alfred visited Davie's grave every year of Alfred's long life. Poor Alfred, for he had missed Davie for a long time now.

Alfred always brought the same thing, bluebells. They were the flowers that Davie brought to Alfred when they were kids. This was the day that Davie and Alfred spent the whole day together.

// hi guys! What's up! I'm starting to post every day, for it is the weekend. Hope y'all are enjoying yourselves and stay positive!
See ya!                          ~Tori :3