9/11

TRIGGER WARNING:
There will be a death in this book so if you are severely triggered by this, please don't read! Thx! ~Tori

Twyla and her parents, America and Russia, were walking in NYC one morning. They got up extra early for breakfast. They were spending the day with only Twyla so they could get some quality time with her.

"I can't wait for the banana nut muffins!" Twyla said excitedly.

"Yeah but you're gonna have to." Alfred replied.

Twyla was in the middle of the two, holding each of their hands. Ivan was humming a Russian song as they walked down the street.

Suddenly, Alfred let go of Twyla's hand and held his heart. Twyla turned around and saw Alfred on the ground panting heavily. Tears started to form in her eyes.

Alfred started to form tears in his eyes as he was trying not to pass out. Ivan turned around and saw one of the Twin Towers has been hit with a plane. His eyes were as big as saucers. Alfred was now on the ground, crying.

Alfred had a bloody shirt from this attack. Twyla saw the Second Twin Tower has been hit and Alfred lost consciousness. Ivan scooped up Alfred and immediately rushed him to the hospital.

The doctors had said that he was having a 9/11 episode. They told Ivan that this would happen every year until his death. As much as Ivan loved Alfred, he didn't want him to suffer. There was no cure for these mysterious episodes.

Alfred awoke and hugged Ivan. Al told him that he won't have long to live. Ivan formed tears in his eyes.
Alfred turned his head to Twyla and said," Twyla, you are a beautiful girl. Always be yourself and never let anyone get to you. I love you." Twyla had no idea what was going on, since that she was only 4 years old.

Alfred kissed Ivan passionately and took a deep breath. The flatline was a normal pace until a few moments after Alfred's last words. Ivan was broken. Alfreds heartbeat became a loud beeping noise and Twyla's world turned upside down.

// Wattup guys!! I know this is pretty sad so I'm gonna tell ya now. I actually came up with this during PE one morning and fell in love with the idea. Well, I'm
gonna get going on my next chapter so stay tuned for more!

                           ~ Tori :3  //