seize

Jaemin had built up the courage at work to ask Renjun and indirectly, Jeno, to come to the cinema with him. He was planning to talk to Jeno about how he did not want to even try making Renjun jealous ever again, with the excuse that work would become unbearably awkward. This decision made him happy, lifted his guilt, despite the fact he was scared of disappointing Jeno. It would be worth it, however, despite that — the crushing sense of wrong when he'd linked arms with Jeno and watched Renjun sort of crumble had to be avoided. 

But he was now faced by an entirely new problem; Jaemin honestly had no idea how long he had been standing in front of his cupboard for. A while, perhaps?

What was the perfect outfit for a something with two pretty people, part two? Jaemin was parched of ideas. He ran his fingers through his hair a couple of times, then fell onto his bed in despair. What was to be done about his indecisiveness? 

For some reason, right then his mind threw him back to a shaky memory of Donghyuck doing all his shopping for him. If anyone knew his own wardrobe better than him, it was that guy. He sat up and grabbed his phone. 

/\

| jaemfinished: hyuck

jaemfinished: D O N G F U C K I N G H Y U C K

full-bitch: oh my god i was watching strong woman do bongsoon what do you WANT | 

jaemfinished: idc i'm going to the cinema with noren and i don't have a fucking clue what to wear 

full-bitch: are we getting luckyy? |

jaemfinished: ¿you wanna die?

full-bitch: bold of you to assume dying is a punishment |

jaemfinished: shut it with that emo NONSENSE 

full-bitch: i'm wounded D: |

jaemfinished: anyway what should i wear pls

full-bitch: that black jersey you have with black and red English writing on the front and the vladvlades pants that are black on one side and stripy on the other and those neat black and white sneakers that you never wear |

| jaemfinished: I-

full-bitch: also I think any silver dangly earring on ONE EAR would go well with that ngl |

| jaemfinished: hell,, you never fail to surprise me 

full-bitch: go get changed you dumbfuck | 

full-bitch: then send me a picture of my handiwork |

| jaemfinished: damn okay then 

\/

Jaemin went and got his clothes out of his cupboard, unconsciously flinging half of his jeans across the room in his efforts. He turned around with his prizes draped across his arm, only to find he had left his room in a state of extreme disarray. He cringed, thinking about how he would have to tidy this up later.  

I could do it now, he thought, but his inner procrastinator booed. Maybe later. 

He put on his clothes, and messed with his hair, brushing it through a few times then flattening it down, then ruffling it up again. He slotted in an earring, having only one pair of dangly silver earrings (Donghyuck would have been horrified at this, so Jaemin hadn't disclosed it to him).