Chapter 10 Eggnog

Start from the beginning

"The crime scene in Mercury Lab was on the floor with highly secure faults and the witness said he was looking for something."

"-Wanted so badly so he would could kill for it." Harrison spoke with a slight of irritation. Varity look at her father shaking her head lightly. 

"Doctor what do you know about this Mercury Labs?" Joe ask looking toward Wells. "Mercury was one Star Labs major competitors until our little set back and then it catapulted to the for front and led by Dr. McGee but ego centric physic."

"It say here Dr.Mcgee has secure half a billion dollars in private funding to develop prototypes for the technology of the future." Cisco sum up. "Dr.Mcgee has been messing with super liniment particles." Harrison added.

"So what can someone do with one of those texhnons?"

"Well I don't know, become invincable and you could devise a matrix big enough to harness the power, you could travel faster then light."

"Well obviously if this man in yellow want to be faster he going to try and strike again." Varity stated while crossing her arms as Harrison smirked at her.

Her powers were finally taking affect. The plan was falling in line. He push away the feeling or regret and guiltiness.

"We need to get that Mercury labs and use it as a lore." Barry look at the team. "Your exactly right, Cisco and Caitlin let start engineering traps." Wells spoke nodding in agreement.

Varity went in front of Barry as he look down at her. "We will find this men and get justice for your mom and your father." She spoke sincerely as he

⚡❤⚡

Varity walk in with two coffees figuring Barry would need someone with him. She saw him staring a white board. "Barry?" No response was given. "Mr. Allen?" Still no response. She set the coffees down on a near by table and walk over to him wrapping her arms around him while he was sitting. He flinch and look behind his shoulder seeing Varity. He began to relax feeling her warmth against him. "I was calling your name but you didn't respond sorry I scared you." She look to see what he was staring at so intensely. "This is your mom case..." She muttered against his ear while looking at the board fill with pictures and newspapers with all sort of clues. "I use to study this board everyday. Lately I haven't look at it as much as I should off."

"I didn't know you did that." She unwrap herself from him. "I guess there still some stuff about me you don't know." He smiled at her turning around in his chair facing her directly. She walk over to the table with the coffees grabbing them. "Oh yeah um I brought coffee I thought we would need it since it been a rough couple of days. " She handed him the drink.

Iris walk in. "O-oh if you two are busy I could come back another time." She look at the two snickering at herself for ruining there moment. "No it's fine I just came to bring some java." She pointed to her drink.

"Okay well I have big news and I want you two to here it."

"You're pregnant!?" Varity blurted out. Her eyes widen. "No, No, no Eddie ask me to be in with him."

"So your about to get pregnant." Varity wiggle her eyebrows. She rolled her eyes. "What I really mean is congratulations." She pulled her into a hug. She let out a sigh of relief.

"I mean it been a year Eddie thought you Barry would disagree."

"I-I don't, why would he say that." Barry look at Iris confused. "He thinks that you like me romantically. Well I mean honestly it sounds silly suggesting it."

"Well Eddie wrong. If I seem weird before its just that this year gone by really fast and I guess I didn't realize how far you guys gone to your relationship " Barry said as he look at Varity having all eyes for her now knowing Iris had made her decision.