1. Life

The sun was as irritating as ever as I walked through the pack grounds unbothered, to even care to listen to what my friend Rosy was blabbering about while walking beside me.

My brain was too occupied thinking about someone and using my senses at its maximum to trace someones every movement.

It was even hurting my braincells to keep listening to his thoughts. Which I know he was doing on purpose. So I just didn't let it discourage me and put up with the drama like I always do.

"if the trees never existed how homeless will the animals be, how much the winter would hurt them, how lacking this planet earth would be without them, and how will any of us breathe and find shelter"

well that was the normal bits of his thoughts. And no he is not abnormal. He is a fucking genius who is pissing me off by screaming nonsense into our link.

Just when I thought he was done, I heard extremely loud thoughts as if i had a different brain overtaking my original one

"ohh, the trees move with the wind and the wind move from the clouds and away, what would it be if everyone moved with the winds but not to the stars, why didnt anyone follow the wind like how they followed the north star, world will be so peaceful-"

"Aera!, Kim aera! YAH KIM AERA!!!!" Rosy yelled in my ears.

"YES! what is it? What hot piece of meat did you find today? How many pack of abs did he have?" I asked while she glared at me back with bawling eyes and with that I knew 'SHIT' I messed up.

"I thought you could do better than that with your abilities, however, whatever, my thotself hasnt erupted today yet, but leave it to that so I was saying we might be getting some-" she started to ramble but was immediately cut off by my loud growl.

I was beyong pissed. Just 29 seconds, I took my concentration off him and I couldnt smell the very someone my head has been stuck on since morning.

"WHAT? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU SHITHEAD, GET BACK HERE TO THE PACK WITHIN 5 MINUTES OR I WILL CUT YOU AND FEED YOU TO THE STINKY DOGS MYSELF" I yelled into our connection. To hear only giggles back.

And with that I sprint off running as fast as my legs allowed to the borders "KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG, ONE STEP OUT OF PACK BORDERS AND YOU WISHED YOU HAD BALLS TOMORROW" I screamed into our connection.

"Catch me if you can" he sang back.