2. Taehyung?

"Ah sorry sorry sowwwyyyy" taehyung whined as aera was pulling him by his ear back to the pack after catching him right next to the pack borders trying to go on a 'mini adventure' as he said.

"Quit with the aegyo boy, you know it won't work on me" she hissed only to earn more glares from the bystanders.

Well more like fan girls, or wait she may add 'fangirls and fanboys' of taehyung.

Thats the kind of life aera have to deal with. It was her daily life. Kim taehyung, kim Taehyung and KIM-TAE-HYUNG. Taehyung wasnt some normal creature. There was no word in the damn dictionary which can be used to define his damn face or he himself. He was beyond perfection.

He has the most attractive face in the whole universe whether it was damn females or males he was beyond any gender. So all kinds drools over him.

And for bonus, he was friends with everyone. He was soft spoken and always bright. Everyone loved him one way or another.

'Ugh' 'hmph' 'tsk' 'what did he even do to be treated that way' 'He deserve better' aera heard every kind if unpleasant growls get thrown at her as she walked through the pack, still pulling taehyung by his ear. Not like aera cared anyway. But then a brilliant idea clicked.

Aera turned to taehyung with the most brightest and evil smile she could muster to plaster on her face.

'Oh no, aera please no' taehyung begged into their link.

'Please aera, no. My pretty little aera. The strongest of them all. The most daring and so beautiful that my eyes hurt. The love of my dear smol life. My forever and ever the best to exist. I will love you more than anything. Just dont give me to those horny asses. They will eye rape me the whole day. Please. I need to save my virginity for my price charming. I even do squats everyday. Pleeeeasssseeeee' tae cried into their link while aera started laughing hysterically. She was dying.

"Awe taetae You cute little thing" aera said in between her laughs which didnt stop "Bwhahahaha lmao. Okay nevermind" she laughed breaking into fits while every except taehyung was looking at them confused.

"Okay you got saved cause I have training now. I'm going to the grounds. Byee~" with that Aera pinch his cheeks once more and walked away from him leaving him behind eyes wide surprised as she let him that easily. Oh he thought.

Oh you think she was done with him? Just when she saw taehyung heading inside the pack house she yelled.

"tae i think you need to do a couple of more squats sets, maybe your prince charming might come sooner" yup she yelled that out loud enough for all his fans to hear.

"Bye~" she screamed again while walking to the training grounds leaving behind a very embarrassed taehyung and a bunch of heart broken fangirls and a smirking fanboys. Now which one tae wanna deal with first was upto him.

"AERA!" taehyung yelled and aera just waved at him as she walked away.