-A

He smiled and searched for her. As he was moving forward he saw another box with a note:-

I have only two important persons in my life - my mom and dad. I cannot say that you are the third important person in my life. You know why?..... Because you are my life.

- A

He smiled widely with tears in his eyes.

He moved forward and there was another box. He picked and opened it.

I thought I was happy in my life before but I experienced happiness when you came into my life.

-A

He smiled again and looked for her desperately but she was no where.

He moved forward and saw another box and opened it.

I was alone.....

You came into my life.....

We met.....

And My Life began.....

-A

His heart felt warmth at her words and looked for her impatiently. He came across another box with another  note.

You made me happy.....

You completed me.....

You made me feel loved.....

You taught me to love.....

All I wanted is to say you that.....

I LOVE YOU❤️

-A

P.S. - I know you want to meet me badly and so I. Don't worry you are very close and I promise this is the last one

He laughed at her note but his heart started beating faster when he read the words 'I love you'.

He walked forward and stopped at certain point to look for her.

He heard some click sound and the huge tree in front of him which was in the dark was fully lit up with golden lights now.

He was mesmerized looking up at the huge glowing tree in the dark.

He looked down and saw there was a big bouquet of roses, chocolates and cake with some gifts. And in between all of these was a love sign decorated with lights and 'Happy Birthday' was written in the middle of it.

It was so beautiful sight to see in the darkness and his eyes desperately searched for her.

She came out slowly from behind the tree looking as beautiful as ever staring at him. He ran to her immediately and hugged her tightly with tears in his eyes while she hugged him back.

" Happy Birthday Siddu." She said to him still hugging.

" Thank you." He said dipping his head into her neck.

They stayed like that inhaling each other's scents, feeling each other's warmth and enjoying the silence around them.

They pulled away after sometime and smiled at each other.

" Siddu.....I know You are not habituated celebrating your birthday like this in the park but....." She was saying looking down but cut off by him.