⌜ thirty seven ⌟

Start from the beginning

what is it yukhei?❞ the younger raised his head to look at mark. because of the alcohol his mind was letting him see things, letting mark look like yukhei.

i'm not yukhei.

the younger let out a giggle with hiccups inserted in between. ❝what are you doing at jeno's party?

i said i'm not—

donghyuck pulled himself away from mark, looking around the room, ❝speaking of jeno, where is he?

mark was about to grab donghyuck by the hand but his attention was with the stranger that was about to fall down on the ground. he sighed and quickly help that guy and made him sit properly down the sofa, that's already stained with that stranger's vomit. he groaned at the smell that was mixed along with alcohol. he left the guy there and was now looking for donghyuck that just suddenly disappear as he was taking care of that stranger.

donghyuck?

jeno hyung!❞ donghyuck stumbled his way out of the living room and somehow arrived in front of the slightly opened door.

he stared at it, wondering if he should look inside if jeno was there.

why do i hear someone singing?❞ the sound inside the room made donghyuck grow curious and was about to open the door to see who was singing but was stopped by someone.

let's go home.

but i want to sing with them!❞ donghyuck whined, struggling to get out on mark's hold

mark then heard sounds inside the room. sounds that definitely wasn't considered as singing. something was happening inside and he wanted to thank himself for stopping donghyuck from opening the door.

you can sing at home.

a wide smile was shown on the younger's face ❝really?

mark nodded. he didn't even bothered looking for jeno to tell him that he was now bringing donghyuck home. he doesn't even know where that guy is. he is now probably contacting some people to clean this mess tomorrow. well, wherever that boy is, mark hopes he's not doing anything stupid.

behind that slightly opened door were three boys, doing things that are not even close to innocent.

jaemin, it hurts!

ah shit jeno right there.

hm, you taste so good renjun.

🏵

mark placed donghyuck down his bed before leaving his room and locking the front door. he groaned and washed his hands and his face. he placed his shoes and the shoes donghyuck borrowed on the shoe rack before closing the lights and going back to his room. he saw the boy squirming on his bed and guessed that maybe the room was hot. it was, even mark was sweating. he turned the air conditioner on and went to get a spare shirt for donghyuck to wear.

yukhei i need a hug!❞ the boy lying down raised his hands and was gesturing for mark to hug him.

the older clicked his tongue ❝how many times do i have to tell you? i'm not yukhei!❞ he doesn't even know who that guy is.

but he remembered donghyuck saying that name once before. is it perhaps his ex boyfriend? mark shook his head, it wasn't the time to think about it. his goal is to change donghyuck's sweater that was now wet with his sweat. he tried pulling the younger up but failed. he then hovered donghyuck, sitting on his stomach. he grabbed the hem of his sweater and raised it up, revealing the younger's bare chest.

donghyuck then moaned at the air touching his skin, ❝so cold.

mark's breathing became faster as he heard the younger let out a sound. the younger sat up, sliding the older down to his lap and then slowly pushed the older down the bed. the positions were now changed and it was now him hovering over the older.

kiss me.

mark widened his eyes, ❝what?

the younger didn't say anything more and just smacked his lips on the older's. he bit, sucked and lick his lips. mark didn't even try to push him away. it was wrong yet it feels so right. mark threw the sweater he was holding and placed a hand behind donghyuck's head. pulling away for air and attaching their lips back again after a few seconds.

mark's other hand went to touch the younger's chest and slid his hand down to donghyuck's already hard nipple. he rubbed it, making the younger moan and using the chance to slip his tongue inside his wet mouth.

hmm yukhei..

mark flipped their positions and he was now back to hovering him. he stared at donghyuck's face and oh how much he wants to destroy him right there and now.

donghyuck missed the feeling of mark's lips on his and so, he pulled the older down using the shirt he is wearing and continued to abuse mark's lips.

yukhei..❞ donghyuck moaned out the name.

mark didn't say a word and went to donghyuck's exposed neck. licking and sucking it, earning a lewd sound coming out from donghyuck's mouth. he loved the music coming out from donghyuck's mouth and now he went to play with the younger's nipples. of course, not forgetting to place a peck on donghyuck's lips before going to his nipple. doing the same thing with what he did to the younger's neck, he licked and sucked it.

this wasn't right. he shouldn't take advantage of the boy. he is drunk and mark is not.

this was wrong.

hm there.❞ donghyuck grabbed a fistful of mark's hair, feeling mark's tongue twirling on his nipples. he gasped when he felt the older's hand touch his sensitive spot. ❝shit yukhei..

mark knew donghyuck was thinking of somebody else. he knows yet he didn't plan on stopping. he knows he was going to regret it tomorrow but he was not stopping. his mind was telling him to stop but his body says the opposite.

the two then spent the night with more than just a kiss on the lips.

t b c