⌜ thirty two ⌟

i'm sorry.

the man smirked and pulled the person's hair back to see his already beaten up face, ❝do you know what you have done?

the man being tied down the chair nodded ❝i let a person go. but i don't get it, you got a lot of people under the basement to use and this isn't the first time this happened.

it's lee donghyuck, he is special.

that boy is innocent!❞ the man sitting down screamed, earning a punch in his face. but that didn't stop him from talking, ❝he is my son's boyfriend, there's no way he could have done something wrong. he knows that jeno won't get into a relationship without knowing that person first.

you have no idea.

don't you dare touch him.❞ the man had the confidence to look up and gave the other a glare.

he might have not know donghyuck that well but if jeno loves him and makes him happy then he will do everything just for his son to stay happy.

because his happiness is seeing his son being happy.

don't tell me what to do. he clicked his tongue and punched his face again as if it was some punching bag.

the person leaned back, making the punch miss him and he took this chance to bit the man's arm. ❝he's just an innocent boy! you are so messed up, why would you hurt an innocent boy?

the man hissed in pain as he pulled his arm back, glaring at the person being tied up ❝you don't fucking know what he did! he is not innocent!

what did he do—

he's the reason why my son got into a car accident.

🏵