Widowmaker x Target Reader

The morning winter sun hit Widowmaker's face from the peak of an abandoned building. You would arrive at the cemetery any minute now. Her body laid flat against the snow. Any cold she would've felt nonexistent, as she patiently waited for you. Her finger gently rested on the trigger.

She was given a picture of you, and told that your ex-spouse was a double agent working for OverWatch, and a high-ranking official of Talon. Having known you for so long, they would tell you everything they had learned after every mission. In case something were to happen to them, you would still be able to provide information on Talon, but they didn't know that they're last conversation before they died was being tapped into.

Your spouse had left the documents, plans, and messages of Talon at your house, so you that could give them to OverWatch and at least greatly damage Talon. After this, you were going to their base, and staying there for your safety and knowledge.

Widowmaker suddenly saw a figure with a bouquet just out of her field of vision, but slowing getting closer. She zoomed in and saw your face.

You were crying.

The exquisite flowers in your hands shaking. Warm tears left trails on your cold skin, and fell to the ground like the soft petals of the flowers in your hands.

Getting to the grave of your beloved tore you apart, your legs dragged down by hands with a death grip that wouldn't let you go. That wouldn't let you move on. Snow seemed to blur and stretch in your tear-filled vision.

Widowmaker could only rest her gaze on you. The excitement, the exhilaration of the kill was no where to be found. In it's place was the strange feeling of sympathy. Watching you was like watching a film. She couldn't look away. The way you cried for your lover, the way those tears would roll down your soft face, the way you trudged through the thick blanket of snow, the way you weakly gripped the flowers, trying to not let them fall under the weight of your grief.

She couldn't kill you.

And she wouldn't let anyone else do it.

The spider crept down the pinnacle of the abandoned building, mind fixated on the already perfected plan as she landed on the clouds of snow. Her walking was silent and slow, using the foot prints you had already left behind. She passed through the large, intricate, and silver gate of the cemetery and made her way towards you.

She was directly behind when you finally reached the tombstone of your wedded. She let you cry and grieve for them, watching as your shoulders trembled like petals in the cold winter wind, and knees fall into the snow, letting the hands you had felt on them finally take them down to the abyss of heartbreak from which they came.

"What do we have here?", she knelt down to your level, and hugged you from behind.

"Wh...who are...are you?", your shaking voice made her chest burn.

"Shh...go to sleep," her lips brushed against your ear and hot breath grazed at your cheek as her hand slowly went up and hit a nerve. Unconscious body against her body, she lifted you up with ease, and took you away from it all. You would never be left alone again.

It's been a month since then, and you were still crying. Neither Talon, or OverWatch could find you, and Amelie would rarely leave you alone aside from going on missions. You didn't know where you were, desperation making you break the door of your spacious room with a leg you had broken from a stand next to your grand bed.

Little did you know that she would place a venom mine at every possible escape route. The venom went through you and immobilized your every muscle, as you coughed you could feel your muscles stiffen. Everything around turned into a misty haze, your head being squished between two walls as you fought for consciousness.

Amelie found you laying against the soft carpet, curled up, and asleep. Her soft lips curled up as she picked up your form gently and laid you on the bed.

"Poor, sweet cherie, you can't escape," soft hands grazed your legs, "you will only hurt yourself," smooth legs went over you, her hand going up your shirt, "when will you see this is for you?". Her cold lips delicately attached to yours as you woke up from your slumber.

"Ah~, magnifique"

Yoooooo, sorry for not updating in like, forever, but hey, I'm somehow still alive and want to say sorry for not being active, but like, stuff happens so I hope you ain't too mad.

This request was made by @edenluvsweets . Hope you like it!

Anywaaaayyy, ya gurl still has some like, 3-4 requests so see yaaaa