Part 14 - House Party #2

Start from the beginning

— — —
~11:56pm~

Hours went by, Wendy was facing with Josh. Nayeon was flirting with multiple boys and Dahyun joined you on the dance floor. The music was overwhelming and drinks were never ending, laughter and shouts echoing the unfortunate house. Everything was going great, until you took another sip and suddenly everything started spinning.

The lights flashed blindingly, music blasting and crowd growing. The room started to move beneath you and you were quickly loosing balance. The last thing you remember is falling into the wood and then everything went black

— — —
~9:27am~

You awoke slowly, your head pounding and an unshakeable sick feeling in your throat. You rolled over and saw a dark wardrobe, a white rug and a desk in the corner with a white chair sat at it. This isn't your room? You tried to get up but your body couldn't move. You groaned and then looked beside you, a bump in the duvet. Your eyes widened and frantically pulled the covers back revealing...

Nothing.

You were so confused and after realising this wasn't your room, you looked down. You were in a boys top? Panic, worry, fear all filled you. It only took one cup of alcohol and now you were hungover in a strangers room.

The door opened the suspect was revealed, and you swear you almost died.

Y/n: "oh you've got to be kidding me"

Coups: "morning!" He smiled brightly, sitting beside you.

Y/n: "don't come any closer, I have A LOT of questions for you sir" you sat up on your knees, facing him but he just sat there overcome with joy.

Coups: "sure, but take these before" he handed you some pills and water. You raised an eyebrow and he laughed.

"There's for hangovers"  you reluctantly took them, drank the water then got straight back to business.

Y/n: "explain"

Coups: "well, after your intense rave, you passed out on the floor. Me and Dahyun carries you back to the cab, I took you back to my place and that's it"

Y/n: "and how come I'm in different clothes"

Coups: "well we were both drunk, the night was you'd and one thing led to another~" he winked and you hit him hard.

"Ow! I was joking..you changed yourself and we went to bed don't worry. Like I'm stupid enough to sleep with Josh's sister"

Y/n: "good..good" the room went silent before you took control.

"Right well I'm off, I need to leave before someone gets the wrong idea"

Coups: "you don't seem capable of walking" he watched as you ran around the room, collecting anything which belonged to you.

Y/n: "I'll call a taxi, BYE!"

You ran out the room, tripping a couple of times and slammed the door shut. Now outside in the cold, wearing only a shirt and with only £3. You looked up slowly and saw him smiling, looking down and waving. You groaned and prepared to loose all pride, sticking your hand out and before speaking feeling a few pounds land in it.

"Be safe" he blew a kiss and you turned around seeing a cab appear magically. You got in it and looked down, knowing he was watching you. You drove off and looked down ashamed. You were such a mess. But he did look after you..you slowly felt a smile creep up and the headache faded softly.

-Flashback-

You were both in his room, you lay in his bed facing him, teasing, laughing but mostly him laughing at you.

"Alright Y/n time for bed"

"You know Seungchol, I know I give you a hard time, but I do really like you deep down"

"I know Y/n"

"Please don't let me go.."

"I would never dare angel"

"I love you~" you happily hummed before wrapping your arms around his neck. He blushed and was taken aback by your words..but without thinking eloped you in his embrace, smiling in your neck.