Final

First off this is going to be the Final chapter. Firstly because i feel slightly uncomfortable with this book and secondly because the Story would come to an end eventually. Idk but i think every one experienced something like that before, where they write something and are really proud of it and then...they read it again and are like...Nope that ain't it. That happened with this book. It all kind of went to fast with the "steamy shit" and i know that many people are here because of that but, i just can't continue this story that way. 

^ I wrote that above with the Intention of finishing this book.  I'm sorry and i really tried but I can't do this. The Story or rather the Idea behind the Story of NSFW is still kinda ok but I can't continue that Story. I tried writing the final chapter just now and i feel so awkward and just really uncomfortable. If anybody want's to continue this story or want's to write his own version of the final chapter feel free to do so, but I can't do that. If you want you can email me your chapter and i will upload it. I will upload every Chapter you hand in to me or you can just post it as a oneshot on your own account. If you do the second pls let me know bc i would really enjoy reading your Version of the ending. I hope you can understand my situation. 

That is how my final chapter would have started but if you leave it like that is your own decision. I'm sorry for the drama and trouble. 

Love yall 

Tonight's the night. Tonight is Jungkook's Birthday. The last days were a mix of pure bliss and horror. Horror because in just a few hours everything is going to crumble, and bliss, well it was blissful because I got to spend the time hand in hand with Jungkook. Over these days i realized that his first time should be something special. Nothing Kinky. I want him to feel all the Love that I want to give him. I want to Love him, to openly love him, just for this one Night.  I was in Jungkook's House and his Mom and Dad were singing Happy Birthday for him while he just smiled at the candles on his cake.