The Package

Thank you guys for waiting so patiently. It did happen on August 10th, and the funereal was yesterday.  So yeah, I am back to feed u all with the filthy stuff. 

So this Fic is slowly coming to an end and I have planned a few more to come. 

For the next one I will NEED U!! 

Everybody knows the Twitter AUs and Interactive FFs. So I wanna do something like that. At every End of a Chapter I will give you choices for actions or people to choose. 

I will update that FF once a Week if possible, because Voting time will be one Week. So I thought about putting polls on twitter for voting. 

Tell me what you think about it ^^ 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook POV: 

We walked in comfortable silence for a few more minutes before we arrived at his little apartment. He let go of my Hand to open the door but took it right after the door was open again. It's like he feels my inner struggle. Together we stepped into his welcoming and warm apartment, where the package is already waiting for us. His neighbor got a key for stuff like that. The door closed behind us and I heard how Tae locked it.

Now there's so turning back more.

I need to trust him.

I am trusting him.

With everything. 

He lead me inside his bedroom, the decent sized package under his Arm. He placed the box on the bed and sat with me in his lap beside it. I sat with my back to Taehyung, so he had me open the box. 

"It's ok baby, just choose something you wanna try tonight." 

I looked at the items warily. I don't know if i could handle vibrators right away. The bigger ones for sure, were going to be a pain in the ass. 

I took out the different sized Vibrator set and gave it to Taehyung. He smirked at me and put the box down, shoving it under the bed. 

"That should be enough for today." 

I was so nervous, but really excited at the same time. Taehyung placed me on the bed so i was laying comfortable. He towered over me and looked me in the eyes. Not gonna lie, I was fucking scared. 

Tae caressed my cheek sweetly "Hey i won't hurt you ok? You trust me right?" 

I cuddled into his touch and kissed his hand. "I trust you" 

He smiled at me and leaned down to connect our lips. The kiss was sweet and reassuring. His tongue slowly caressed my lips and asked for entrance. I opened my my lips and let his tongue explore my mouth. The kiss got hotter and steamier every second. Taehyung pressed one of his legs between mine, his knee pressing against my crotch. I moaned into the kiss and grinded* my hips against Taehyung's leg. But he pinned my hips down with it hands. His knee just pressing on my crotch without moving made me desperate for friction. So i let out little whines and mewls between the heated kisses. I must have some effect on Taehyung. Every time i was making a sound he would respond with a ragged breath or some kind of growl. This continued for a few more Minutes, until i couldn't take it anymore. 

"Tae~ Please~" 

He moved his leg so that it was rubbing against my boner. I threw my head into the pillows letting out a lewd moan. I could feel Tae's eyes on me as he moved his leg and saw me loosing my shit.