Chp 10

Surprisingly Taehyung Pov
After our encounter with Jungkook and the rest yesterday, as I was observing Jungkook, I saw that he have become skinnier and more paler. That make me think about what all of us have done to him for the past few months or years. Even after he confess to me. When Jungkook confess to me, I actually have feelings for him too but because of  my cockiness, I rejected him and have told the hyungs and now I regretted it as I realize when I saw Jungkook having fun with his hyungs that is not us. Showing his bunny smile to them, showing his small dimple that always apperared when he smile. I miss those smile, me and the hyungs are the cause of Jungkook becoming more scared of us. I should have never do this things to Kookie. Before that, Jungkook and I were really close. We are inseparable we would do our things together but not going to the toilet together. I seriously regret it but I wonder if the hyungs regret it. Actually all of us love him but because of our cockiness we do that things to him. When Jungkook confess to me, the hyungs look jealous and they were glaring at me and I rejected him because I do not want be suffered being glared by the hyungs. The scariest is actually Yoongi hyung. I wish that  I have accept his confession...*Sigh* I guess that would never happen but I will surely ask for his forgiveness and I would accept any word he said to me.

"Taehyung! It is time for dinner... Come down if you do not want the food to disappear the second you come in late," Jin hyung shouted.

"Ok Jin hyung!" I answer.

As we were eating, I keep thinking about Jungkook and I think Jimin hyung notice that as he ask me a question.

"-hyung... Taehyung!" Jimin hyung said.

"Yes hyung?" I ask him.

"Are you fine?? You usually dont call me hyung but jamless hyung... not that I like it but you seems to not be eating your food and it is you favorite food you know..." he ask.

"Its just that.." I answer dragging the last word.

"What??" Yoongi hyung ask me.

"I have been thinking about Jungkook,"  I answer him.

"Why are you thinking about him??" Hoseok hyung ask me.

"I am worried for him," I answer.

"Why are you worried for him its not like he have a illness or going to die," Hoseok hyung said.

"Aish! Jinjja hyung?" I said.

"What is it Taehyung??" Jin hyung ask me

"Havent you seen him yesterday?? He look more paler than Suga hyung and his body is more skinnier than before??" I ask.

"Now that you said it... He does look more paler and skinnier... What does that have to do with us??" Jimin hyung said

"Arent you worried for him?! What if he is really sick? What would you do?? Ignore him like we use to do? Maybe we are the one who make him like that.." I said truthfully.

"I dont kn-" Jin hyung was about to answer but was cut off by Hoseok hyung screaming.

"What is it Hoseok?" Jin hyung ask annoyed cause he was cut off.

"This.." he said while pointing to a news in his phone

The headline said 'BTS maknae Jeon Jungkook quitting BTS and joining GOT7?!'

What?? Please tell me that aint true

Hoseok hyung  read out the article "This morning, CEO of Bighit Entertainment Bang Si-hyunk and CEO of JYP Entertainment Park Jinyoung post something on their social media that shock fans all around the world. They seems to be posting about Jeon Jungkook. On Bang Si-Hyuk social media he said 'Good luck Jungkook-ah even though you have quit BTS and Bighit Entertainment, I will still support you along with the fellow staff and I hope that you will have fun with your new group. Wish you all the best and hope that you will be healthy as always... and to all BTS A.R.M.Y I am sorry to tell you that Jungkook is out of BTS... There is a reason why but that is personal and I hope that you will continue to support Jungkook' and on Park Jinyoung social media he said 'Welcome to the family Jungkook I along with the staff welcome you to the family. All of us especially GOT7 is excited for you to join our family. We hope that you will enjoy being in GOT7. Wish you all the best and to all of Jungkook fans, I hope that you will support Jungkook.' That is all we know. Any further information, we will tell you."

"W-what?!" all of us shouted.

"Come on lets go to the company and ask BPN," Jin hyung said.

All of us get into the car and Jin hyung drive us to the company

*A few minutes later*

We are now outside BPN office. Namjoon hyung knock the door.

Knock

Knock

"Come in!" BPN shouted.

All of us enter the office

"Why are you guys here??" he ask us

"Is it true??" I ask him. I know that was rude not answering his question but I need to know if the news is true.

"What??" he ask.

"It is true that Jungkook is leaving the company and is joining JYP??" I ask him once again.

"If it is on Jinyoung and mine social media... tell me why would we lie to the fans??" he ask us.

"Then.. it is real." Namjoon hyung said.

"Of course it is." BPN said.

"Why??" Jimin hyung ask.

"Why what?" BPN ask.

"Why he quit??" Jimin hyung ask.

"Are you trying to make me laugh??" he ask sarcastically.

"W-what?" Hoseok hyung ask.

"Let me ask you something... Would you still love somebody if they hurt you?? Would you even be willing to stay with the person who hurt you??" he ask us.

"N-No?" Hoseok hyung answer

"Than thats your answer but opposite from yours Hoseok," he answer.

"What do you mean??"  Yoongi hyung ask.

"Jungkook still love you guys even after you hurt him until you make him leave.. Did you know how hurt it is?? Of course not because you guys did not even think twice about your action. It hurts for him but he know that you guys dont like him. Thats why he left... so that you can be happy," he answer.

"But I regret it.. I just realize what I have done to him.. I want to say sorry..." I tell him.

"Thats good but I hope that you can tell him that as fast as possible and if you hurt him again... I will tell you that you will regret it." he tell us with a sweet smile that seems terrifying.

 After that we went home. Jungkook, I really hope that you will forgive me.

END OF CHAPTER

Thank you for reading my book. I hope that you will enjoy this chap

Extra news: Guess who is going to BTS LOVE YOUSELF TOUR next year??...... ME!! Its a dream come true and to all of Singapore ARMY who want to go to the tour... I hope that you get to buy the ticket. Ja Ne