Chapter Three ~Envy is a Sin~

Alex stares at Averys limp body, he loves killing but hates cleaning up after himself.  Envy appears next to Avery.
"Let me guess baby, you're gonna make me clean it up?" Envy says sarcastically.
Bryan shows up right next to her. Commenting back almost immediately.
"Or you could let me do it. I'm starving."
"Fuck no, you make my mouth unhinge like a snake. You don't even cook the meat, it's gross." Alex remarks with a disgusted look on his face. He continues speaking to Bryan.

"Maybe if you actually cooked him i would let you, but you're to lazy."
Bryan scoffs at him before speaking.
"At least i clean up after you."
Envy interrupts him.
"Hey i clean up too."
"Great, then you can clean up since it's your turn with the body. You can have it for rest of the night, but I better get it back without fighting with you." Alex argues. Envy only smiles at him, that seductive look she always gives him.
"Sounds good cutie, later Bryan i can take it from here." She says flirty.

Envy and Alex trade places, the bodies eye color changes from brown to green slowly.  She stretches in her skin, cracking her neck and knuckles.
"Later boys." Envy says as she starts scrubbing the blood off the equipment.
Bryan only grumbles at Alex as they both fade away. Those two always argue. Even though he is apart of Alex's mind, Alex still gets disgusted appearing back in his body with the taste of raw flesh in his mouth. It is slightly disgusting.

Envy cleans up the mess, and dumps the body in a container of acid kept under a locked door leading deeper underground.
"It's amazing, the place looks so small on the outside but inside there's so many lower floors." She says to herself. After scrubbing the last puddle of blood, she makes her way to her bedroom. She smiles as she walks in, sexy pictures of men and women cover the walls with sex toys sprawled all over the floor.
"I can't wait to get my sex swing." She sings.

Alex appears in front of her.
"I can still hear you Envy. Yes, I ordered the swing. No, it's not going in your room. I know exactly what you want it for." He says sternly.
"Yeah, sex. Dumbass." She says mockingly.
He steps in front of her, a very serious look comes over his face.
"No, you want it to rape people. And it will stay in the slaughter room where the door can be locked. Nobody is allowed to get away or know what we do. We can't have our freedom to kill if we're in prison." Alex only fades away.

Envy only nods and goes through her things. Alex is the only person that can really upset her, as much as she hates it she's attached to him emotionally aside from literally being mentally together. As she goes through her things she picks up a dark green sundress.
"Oh, I wish i had my own body. If I looked like how I look in his head I would be so hot." She mutters sadly. Instead she searches around her wardrobe grabbing a nice Polo shirt with skulls on it, and a pair of black jeans.

She grabs a pair of handcuffs and a bandana along with a pack of cigarettes as well. Then she grabs her I.D. trading it with Alex's. The name on it is Envy Robins. Same face as well. After grabbing everything, she walks outside to the truck and rides out to the bar.

Making her way into the strip club, she tips the bouncer. She always thought he was cute, but for one Alex would never let her fuck a man with his body. She also knows the bouncer would never fuck Alex. It's tough being a female in a mans body sometimes. Envy makes her way to the bar for a couple of shots. The Pink Lady strip club has always been her favorite. All the lights are a neon pink and blue color kind of like a skating rink, making everything glow.

There's at least twenty small circle bars each with a pole on it so everybody can drink and watch the show. There's one stripper she likes the most, her stage name is Miracle but everybody calls her Mira. Envy has always wanted to take her home for a night, but if she did she'd never get to see her dance again. She thinks to herself how she's pretty lucky Mira does her job good otherwise she'd be dead. The bartender stands in front of Envy cleaning a glass. Pat always asks what she wants the moment she walks in.