*Non-Binary* M. Jesse x Cassie (The Plan)

After they found out Cassie was the White Pumpkin, Jesse and others were close to going to the portal when they got trapped into the deep underground filled with Ender Mites. Jesse managed to get out before the dirt was removed from his feet. He fought Cassie for a little and grabbed the lever and tossed it to his friends and went to go find the flint and steel. As he was searching while keeping his guard up for any sign of Cassie and found them but was pushed to the ground almost kissing the ground as Cassie pinned him down reaching for the flint and steel.

"It's mine! I have waited for too long!" the deep voiced Cassie said.

Jesse then flipped her over now pinning her down as he reached for it. 

"No it's mine! I won't let you have it!" he shouted.

"Never!!"

They have been like this for a while still fighting over the flint and steel as well as pinning each other down. Jesse was trying to figure out the way to stop her and doesn't know how long he is gonna hold her. All of the sudden he got an idea as the light bulb popped from his head knowing this would be stupid and weird at the same time. His plan is to stop her. He started to grab the edge of her shirt which made her stop.

"W-what are you doing?" 

He didn't say anything and moved his hand up to her covered breast and squeezed it. She squeaked and gasped not expecting this and was caught off guard not remembering the flint and steel. Cassie suddenly moaned when he massaged both of her covered breast while smirking a little. She covered her mouth.

"Stop! This is completely unnecessary!" she protested.

Jesse still didn't listen to her and took off her shirt which showed her black bra. He finds her cute. As he was about to take off her bra he suddenly starts thinking about Lukas. His one of his best friend and he had been really close to him ever since the Endercon when Petra convinced him that he is a great guy and boy he finds him more than just great. His wonderful man that he ever wants to have him closer and had been in love with him. Know he had started to think of what he would actually do the thing with him. 

"Just relax. This will be my first time too." 

He then took off her bra which made her turned red feeling embarrassed. Her breasts were actually surprisingly big not too big. Jesse lean down and licked one of her nipple before putting the whole thing in his mouth sucking it while he massaged the other. Cassie grunted with pleasure leaning her head back a little slightly enjoying it. 

"You enjoying it?~" he seductively asked.

Cassie nodded with her eyes closed.

This was his perfect chance to get her distracted and knock her out even though it will be weird. This is the only way. And as he was pleasuring her, someone not from far away saw this before their eyes and it's none other than Lukas who was shaking in range. He doesn't like it for a fact that he is touching the murderer. He will have a talk with him once he was done with his 'distraction'. Back to them as Jesse who was still sucking her breast started to pull out the toy dick he had been hiding for a long time. Cassie gasped and blushed to see that while moaning. He eventually grew tired of her breast and started to take off her pants and panty till she was all naked as he did the same to reveal his secret.

"You have breasts?...Just like mine..." 

Cassie was in awe to see his breast as she realized Jesse is non-binary as she had read about it from the book while she was stuck in her mansion. Not only that but he also have womanhood. He smirked at her aweness looking around to make sure they were not seen as he lean down and licked her clint while fingering her. She moaned feeling surprisingly more pleasured than ever. He got turned on to hear that then got the idea as he moved to make sure his clint is above her face. She blushed to see some wetness dripping down. She looked at him and he nodded. Cassie hesitate for a moment before licking his clint now. Jesse groaned to feel her tongue swirling around. He imagined again of Lukas licking his clint wishing it would be him. He kept on licking until he taste the pre-cum coming out, gulping down. He is not the only one as Cassie gulped down his pre-cum as well.