M. Jesse x Stella (Friends to Lovers)

After Jesse and his friends save Beacontown, Stella thanked Jesse for the help and offered him to help her with damage Champion City. He agreed to help her and was sad that his friends are busy with their own life. But Lukas was going to stay with him. He was happy to have him. He ask his friends to help Stella fix her home and they agreed with help of townspeople. Stella was glad. Ever since of rivaling him, he tries to deny that he has nothing to do with it. She still believes it will get his attention and notice her, she was a big fan of him. She admired him when she heard him as a greatest hero. When she work with Admin/Romeo she was scared and saw him as a monster. She told him to get her out of the Sunshine Institute and thought he won't trust her and just leave her. But he didn't he agrees to help her. She would never forget that. Stella would still remember him getting her out of the ice too. She smiled at the memory of him protecting her, dreaming him as her shining armor. She had started to fell in love with him when he first save her. Right now they're fixing her home into a different one a little and she made a new rule that she will let them do whatever they want instead of making same old things. Jesse and others were almost done with the rooms and buildings. They decided to take a break and eat lunch. Stella sat next to Jesse as they ate their food.

"Thanks for helping me fix my home. I don't know what I would do without it." Stella said taking a bite of an carrot.

"No problem. That's what friends do." Jesse smiled.

She blushed at his charming smile and keeps on eating her carrots to distract herself. Jesse bites and apple as he look at his friends who are chatting. She noticed his sadness a little but saw something on his cheek.

"Hey Jesse? You have some apple stain on your right cheek."

"Where? Here?" he smeared his cheek.

"Did I get it?"

"No its over here."

Her hand went closer to his cheek and touched it. Jesse looked at her with sparks in him. She took the stain out of his cheek with her thumb and it disappears.

"There."

She looked back at him to see him staring at her with goo goo eyes. She blushed not knowing what to do. She suddenly started to lean a little and Jesse back away slowly. Their hand touched. Stella was close to kiss him but she stopped when she realize what she was doing and quickly backs away.

"S-sorry. I don't know what got into me." Stella stuttered moving her blonde hair back, feeling embarrassed.

"I-It's fine Stella. Are you done eating? Cause everyone else is finished." Jesse changed the subject.

"Yeah. Come on let's finish up my town."

They both got up and joined their friends to get back to work.

....

They were all tired from all that hard work and it was night time. Stella thanked them for all of their help. They went back to Beacontown happy to help. Lukas ride on his horse and went back to his house and told Jesse he will see him tomorrow. Jack, Nurm, and Radar went to their place. But Jesse was too tired to go back home. Stella offered him to stay for one night in her room. He appreciates the offer and he could take care of himself. But she refused and insists on staying. He does need some rest and staying in her home won't hurt a bit. Jesse finally gave in and will stay. Stella was excited to have him and feel a little nervous.

"So where should I sleep again?" Jesse asked.

"You can sleep on the couch." Stella said sitting on her bed.

"Thanks. Where's Lluna?" he said.

"I made her another room for her and she is on the other side of the room."