Chapter Twenty

This is different from the norm. In all of the stories that I've read or that I've seen, all of the characters are disgustingly perfect unless they are written with very clear flaws. This story is about love (um, duh! Look who's writing it. I'm the queen of romance), and finding it in the least likely place with the least likely person.

Now, this story is based in a hospital. My medical training comes from...WebMD. I'm not a doctor, nor do I claim to be. I'm a music teacher who has a wild imagination and a penchant for all things Twilight (and with this story, added in a mix of ER! I loved Luca Kovac...) Which brings me to my disclaimer: None of this is mine. I'm not, nor ever will be, Stephenie Meyer. If was, I'd be rolling in the dough from her insane imagination that gave us Bella and Edward. No copyright infringement is intended.

Chapter Twenty

BPOV

"Rose, are you certain that Edward will like this?" I asked. I was folding his present, placing it into the brightly decorated bag. I knew he was a fan of the Cubs, but I was nervous that he would freak out at my present, or rather, presents.

"Bella, you could shit on his chest and he'd like it," Rose snickered.

"That's gross, Rose," Alice said, wrinkling her nose. "I mean, really. Next, you'll suggest that Bella give him a golden shower and he'd be praising her pee. He'll want to bottle it and drink it like water."

"Okay, that was gross," Rose laughed.

"There was a line, Alice and you sooooooooooo crossed it," I deadpanned. She shrugged, looking over the packet of information on my desk.

"Speaking of peeing," Angela grumbled, darting to the bathroom. Not even closing the door, she sighed heavily. "This kid is already doing a number on my bladder. Damn Ben and his super-atomic sperm."

"You love him," I crooned.

"I do, but I do not like what his child is doing to my body. I have to eat saltine crackers as soon as I wake up. I live off of zofran. I pee ever thirty seconds. Plus, I'm horny as fuck and all I want to do is molest, rape and pillage my boyfriend. Okay, not molest, rape and pillage, but get down and dirty with him." Angela finished in the bathroom, wiping her hands as she sat down back on my bed. "Though it was his peen that got us into this mess in the first place."

"You bitch and moan, but we all know you're excited," Alice said as she shoved Angela. "I see you when you're on shift, lovingly rubbing your belly."

"I am excited. Scared shitless, but excited," Angela said wistfully, placing her hand on her small bump on her stomach. "Now, back to Bella and her birthday surprise for Dr. Sexward. We have a mission, ladies. Let's go over what she's got planned for his royal hotness for tomorrow."

"His royal hotness?" Rose snorted.

"Shut it. Edward's a stud," Angela said, waving her hand.

"First, I'm going over to his place and cooking him breakfast in bed," I said, rolling my eyes affectionately at my roommate and my friend. I had all of the ingredients in his fridge to make him his favorite: Greek omelets with spinach and feta cheese, with a side of sausage and some silver dollar pancakes.

"Then, his birthday blowjob," Alice snickered.

"Alice!" I hissed, knowing full well that I was going to give him some oral satisfaction after breakfast, but it didn't need to be announced to the entire planet.

"Ali, that is my brother. I do not need to know that he's going to get a morning hummer from my sister," she giggled.

"I'm not married to him," I teased, staring at Rose and arching a brow.