Worth it

Ann Marie's Pov
Sky looks at me and says. "You not going to answer the phone?" I look at her. "For what it's just August." She shakes her head. "what happened to Khalil."  I say. "We still talk." She says. "Good." I nod my head and She drives off. I look at her. "You know you didn't have to come here with me." She says. "Like hell I didn't I need to meet the man that's making you happy." We pull up at Khalil's house and we get out and Sky walks over to me. "Now don't get in here and try to act all shy and cute." I roll my eyes. "Hush and come on." We get out the car and walk up to the door and I knock. Khalil opens the door and looks at me. "Ann what you doing here?" I roll my eyes and a girl walks up behind him and says. "Bae who's at the door?" I look at Khalil and Sky says. "Who tf is this?" I shake my head. "Sky don't let's just go." He looks at me. "Ann wait I can explain." We walk back to the car and get inside. Khalil starts blowing my phone up and I shake my head. Sky drives off and says. "I'm so glad you decided to do a pop up on his ass." I look at her. " I just had a feeling." My phone dings and I see I got a text from Khalil. I debate wether I should text back or not.
Bighead😒❤️: bae I'm sorry answer the phone
Me: Was she worth it?
Bighead😒❤️: no
Me: Are you willing to lose what you got with me?
Bighead😒❤️: I don't want to
Me: I was the realest on your team, but i guess you couldn't see
Bighead😒❤️: she don't mean nothing to me
Me: Boy i thought we had a bond,It turns out you're just a fraud
Bighead😒❤️: we do have a bond
Me: I won't share with another,Give me all or give me nothing
Bighead😒❤️: you don't have to share me
Me: My intuition said you've been stepping out on me
Bighead😒❤️: I'm sorry
Me: Fuck ya love boy you can keep it
Bighead😒❤️: I told you I was sorry bae don't leave me
Me: it's too late for all that shit
Bighead😒❤️: so we done Ann
I decide not to text him back and Sky says. "Niggas ain't shit." I look at her. "They really not." She drives to my house and I say. "Relationships not really for me." Sky pulls up at my house and says. "You just saying that." I shake my head. "I'm really not." She shakes her head and I say. " At this point I don't really give a fuck I can be single." We get out the car and walk inside my house.
Khalil's Pov
My little niece Cali comes and wakes me up. I sit up and look at her and she says. "I'm hungry can we go to the store?" I say. "Where yo mom at?" She shrugs and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on my clothes and walk out the bathroom. I yell Cali's name and she comes running in my room. I say. "Go put on yo shoes and stuff." She walks out the room and I grab my keys and phone and wait on her. She comes back in the room and I get up and we walk downstairs and outside to my car. I help Cali get in the car. I get in the car and drive to the store. We pull up at the store a few minutes later and get out and walk inside. Cali runs off somewhere and I walk around the store getting what I need. Someone bumps into me and I turn around. She looks up at me. "I'm sorry." I look at her. "You good shorty."Cali comes running up to me and says. "Uncle can I have Oreos?" I say. "Yeah." She turns to walk away,but I grab her hand. She turns to face me and I say. "I didn't get your name." She says. "It's Ann Marie and yours." I say. "It's Khalil and this my niece Cali." She smiles and says. "It's nice you meet you guys." Cali says. "uncle  she's pretty." I look at her. "Yeah she's beautiful." She looks down and blushes a little and I lift her head up and say. "Why you looking down?" She looks at me and shakes her head. "Mhm no reason." I say. "Can I have your number?" I hand her my phone and She hands it back to me and walks off. I watch her for a minute and me and Cali go and check out. I put Cali in the car and I put the bags in the car. I get in the car and I drive home. I pull up in the driveway and get Cali out and get all the bags. I walk in the kitchen and put the groceries away and get my phone and decide to text Ann.
Me: wassup this Khalil
Bae Ann😩❤️: wassup
Me: wyd tomorrow
Bae Ann😩❤️: nothing why
Me: can I see you tomorrow
Bae Ann😩❤️: I guess so
Me: nah ain't no you guess
Bae Ann😩❤️: boy aight
Me: aight big head
Bae Ann😩❤️: nigga you the one with the big head
I laugh and shake my head. My sister walks in the kitchen and says. "Who got you laughing and smiling?" I look up at her and say. "Nobody mind yo business lil girl." I walk out the kitchen and go in the living room.  I turn on the game and starts playing it for awhile. My phone dings and I pause the game and I get my phone off my lap and see I got a text from Ann.
Bae Ann😩❤️: hi you busy tonight
Me: no why
Bae Ann😩❤️: oh I was wondering did you want to go out tonight
Me: yeah I'll go
Bae Ann😩❤️: aight big head
Me: yo head bigger than mine
Bae Ann😩❤️: now you know you lying
I turn the game off and get up and walk upstairs in my room. I put my phone on the charger and walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I do my hygiene stuff and finish up a few minutes later and get ready. I grab my phone and keys and walk out the room,going downstairs and getting in my car. I start to drive off and I stop at a red light and checking phone and see Ann texted me
Bae Ann😩❤️: we going to the Havana Club
        9:44pm
        Sent
I drive to Club Havana and I arrive a few minutes later and get out the car and walk inside. I spot Ann sitting at the bar and I walk up to her and sit next to her. She looks at me and says. "Hi,you made it." I say. "I told you I was coming big head." She glares at me. "Shut Up Cause yo head bigger than mine." I look at her. "Oh somebody big mad." She says. "Just keep on and I'm not mad." Some dudes walk up to Ann and One says. "Ann Who's this?" She rolls her eyes and says. "This Khalil." The other dude looks at her. "So,this why you didn't reply back to me?" I look at her. "Ann lets go and dance." One of the dudes look at me. "Nah she not going nowhere." Ann gets up and grabs my hand and walks to the dance floor. We start dancing and I look at her and say. "Let me guess one of them was your ex?" She says. "Yeah." We finish dancing and walk back over to the bar. Chris says. "So,you just going to do my nigga like that?" I say. "She don't want to talk to him so leave." August says. "Nigga this ain't got shit to do with you." Ann turns around and looks at him. "We don't have shit to talk about." Sky says. "We should go?" I get up and look at her. "I'll walk you out." We get up and walk outside and I say to Ann. "I'll see you later big head." She glares at me. "Just keep on." Ann and Sky gets in the car and they drive off. I walk to my car and get inside and drive home. I pull up in my driveway and get out the car and walk inside the house and I see my sis sitting on the couch. "Where you been?"  I look at her and say. "Minding my own business." I walk upstairs in my room and I get in the bed and out my phone on the charger. I text Ann to make sure she got home safely.
Me: I was just trying to make sure you made it home safely
Bae Ann😩❤️: I did big head thanks tho
Me: bruh yo head bigger than mine
Bae Ann😩❤️: it's not boy and I'm about to go to bed
Me: it is and aight I'll see you later
I sit my phone on my nightstand and fall asleep. I wake up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and I get ready for the day. I put on my fit and walk out the room. I walk out the room and walk downstairs.
A few weeks later
I haven't talked to Ann in a minute,because I've been busy moving,so I decide to text her.
Me: hi big head I sorta miss you
Bae Ann😩❤️: mhm oh so you sorta miss me
Me: yeah I do
Bae Ann😩❤️: well in that case I don't miss you at all 
Me: 😭 how you just going to hurt my feelings like that
Bae Ann😩❤️: you sorta miss me remember so now I'm not coming to see you next week
Me: dang you just going to do me like that
Bae Ann😩❤️: yeah I am but I'll call you later
I get out the bed and walk downstairs and I see my sister sitting on the couch. I sit next to her and she says. "How's things with you and Ann?" I look at her. "Idk I haven't been talking to her cause I've been busy moving." I get my phone and decide to text Ann.
Me: call me
Bae Ann😩❤️: yeah when I get home
Me: where you at and just FaceTime me
Bae Ann😩❤️: omw home and why
Me: cause I want to see your face 😒😑
Bae Ann😩❤️: mhm I'll think about it then
Me:Nah stop playing
Bae Ann😩❤️: I'm not boy
Me: then FaceTime me
Bae Ann😩❤️: aight boy
I get up and walk upstairs in my room and do my hygiene stuff. I finish up and put on my outfit. I walk out the bathroom and my sister says. "You coming with me?" I nod my head and grab my keys off the dresser and walk out the room. I walk downstairs and outside and get in the car. I get in the back seat and get on my phone. My phone starts ringing and I see that's it's Ann FaceTiming me. I quickly answer it.

Me: Why you in the bed Bae Ann😩❤️: why you in the car Me: don't be getting smart with me Bae Ann😩❤️: this my mouth Me: What Time you coming next week Bae Ann😩❤️: Monday at 5 Me: aight ima pick you up from the airport Bae Ann😩❤️: where you on y...

Bae Ann😩❤️: why you in the car
Me: don't be getting smart with me
Bae Ann😩❤️: this my mouth
Me: What Time you coming next week
Bae Ann😩❤️: Monday at 5
Me: aight ima pick you up from the airport
Bae Ann😩❤️: where you on your way to
Me: business lil girl
Bae Ann😩❤️: get hung up on 😒
Me: don't hang up on me
Bae Ann😩❤️: I am cause I'm sleepy
Me:awe bae then go to sleep I'll talk to you tomorrow
Bae Ann😩❤️: ok bye
She hangs up the phone and my sister says. "So,I get to meet my sister-n-law?" I reluctantly nod my head. "Yeah." She drives to the store and I look out the window. She pulls up at the store and I get out and walk inside. I help my sister grocery shop. We finish and I put the bags in the trunk. I get in the car and she drives off. My ex Miya texts me and I shake my head.
Ex Miya: can we meet up
Me: nah Miya I'm straight on that
Ex Miya: just let me come over
Me: no
Ex Miya: I'm omw
I don't respond to her and I tell my sister to drop me off at home. She pulls up at my house a few seconds later and I get out and walk inside. Someone knocks on the door and I open the door and look at Miya. I reluctantly let her in and she sits on the couch. I look at her. "What you want?" She says. "I miss us." I shake my head. "There's no us." I hear a knock on the door and I answer it and see Ann. I look at her. "Ann what you doing here?" She rolls her eyes and Miya walks up behind me and says. "Bae who's at the door?" Ann looks at me and Sky says. "Who tf is this?" She shakes her head. "Sky don't let's just go." I look at Ann. "Ann wait I can explain." They walk back to the car and I get my phone and start texting and calling Ann. Miya says. "Who's Ann?" I say. "Just leave." I text Ann and wait for her to respond.
Me: bae I'm sorry answer the phone
Bae Ann😩❤️: Was she worth it?
Me: no
Bae Ann😩❤️: Are you willing to lose what you got with me?
Me: I don't want to
Bae Ann😩❤️: I was the realest on your team, but i guess you couldn't see
Me: she don't mean nothing to me
Bae Ann😩❤️: Boy i thought we had a bond,It turns out you're just a fraud
Me: we do have a bond
Bae Ann😩❤️: I won't share with another,Give me all or give me nothing
Me: you don't have to share me
Bae Ann😩❤️: My intuition said you've been stepping out on me
Me: I'm sorry
Bae Ann😩❤️: Fuck ya love boy you can keep it
Me: I told you I was sorry bae don't leave me
Bae Ann😩❤️: it's too late for all that shit
Me: so we done Ann
She doesn't reply back to me and I walk upstairs in my room and lay across my bed.