Chapter 5

Sky's Pov
I drive home and I pull up in my driveway 40 minutes later and I get out and walk inside. I walk upstairs in my room and I change into something comfortable. I get in the bed and put my phone on the charger. I lay down and go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I get up and walk in the bathroom and do my hygiene stuff. I put on my clothes and walk out the bathroom. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs. I walk outside and get in my car and drive to Ann's house. I pull up in her driveway and get out and I walk inside. I yell Ann's name and I shake my head and walk upstairs in her room. She walks out the bathroom.  She shakes her head and says. "Girl what you doing here?" I say. "We suppose to be linking up with Chris and August." She looks at me. "I can't I have to go to the studio." I shake my head. "Well just reschedule it." She says. "I'll catch up with y'all another time." I look at her and say. "Girl you need to reschedule." She says. "I can't." She walks out the room and I shake my head. I get my phone and I go on my ig. I see that I got a dm from Chris and I open it and dm him Ann's address. I walk downstairs and A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I walk to the door and open it. I see Chris and August. August looks at me and says. "Where Ann?" I say. "She went to the studio." He nods his head and sits on the couch. Chris looks at me and says. "Wassup Sky." I look at him and shake my head. I walk in the living room and look at August. "You talked to Marie today?" He looks up from his phone and says. "Nah I talked to her last night tho." I look at him and then Chris. "Y'all just gone sit here on y'all phones." They look at me and I shake my head. I sit down on the couch and I get on my phone. Ann walks through the door and I walk up to her. "It's about time cause I'm hungry." She says. "I couldn't cancel I canceled last time." August gets up and says. "Wassup bae." Ann looks at him. "I told you to call me Ann Marie or just Ann." He shakes his head. "Nah bae." Chris says. "Okay love birds lets go and eat." Marie says. "What you and Sky got going on?" August says. "You see it too bae?" I roll my eyes and say. "August Ann said you her future bae." She turns around and glares at me. August looks at me. "I knew it." She walks upstairs and August looks at me. "Tell me what else she said." I shake my head. "I can't it's girl code." He shakes his head and Marie walks back downstairs. She looks at August and shakes her head. I turn on the tv and find a movie. I get on my phone and August says. "I listened to your songs and they fire ma." Chris says. "He started playing your music as soon as we got in the car." I look up and say. "Chris you gone come and sit down or what?" Ann says. "I see you Sky."  Chris sits next to me and He says. "Why haven't you gave me your number yet?" I look at him. " hmm maybe cause you only asked once." August says. "Why you quiet?" Ann says. "I'm not I'm just tired that's all." He says. "You can lay on me if you want." Chris says. "He's trying to ask you to cuddle with him." She glares at Chris. "No shit Sherlock." Chris says. "Aight now lil Ann." I look at him and shake my head. I look at her and say. "Hmm I thought you-." She cuts me off. "Sky hush damn." August says. "Nah Sky say what you was about to say." Ann glares at me and I say. "Nothing August." Someone knocks on the door and August goes to the door. Chris looks at her and says. "Now lil Ann when you gone give my nigga a chance." She says. "Whenever you give my girl Sky a chance." I look at her and roll my eyes. August comes back in the living room with the pizza.
Ann Marie's Pov
I get in my car and drive to my studio session. I pull up a few minutes later and get out. I walk inside and I see Mike. He gets up and walks over to me. "Wassup Ann you ready to record." I nod my head and say. "Wassup and you know I am." He says. "Let's get you in the booth" I put my phone on silent and I walk in the booth. I start recording and I finish a few minutes later. I walk out the booth and over to Mike. "Thanks for coming in when I called you." Mike looks at me. "No problem Ann." I hug him and say. "Ima call you tomorrow." I walk out the studio and I get in my car. I drive home and I turn on the radio. I pull up in my driveway and I get out and walk inside. I see August and Chris. I roll my eyes and Sky walks up to me. "It's about time cause I'm hungry." I say. "I couldn't cancel I canceled last time." August gets up and says. "Wassup bae." I roll my eyes. "I told you to call me Ann Marie or just Ann." He shakes his head. "Nah bae." Chris says. "Okay love birds lets go and eat." I look at Chris and say. "What you and Sky got going on?" August says. "You see it too bae?" I shake my head and say. "Can we just order pizza cause I don't feel like going anywhere." I walk upstairs and go in my room. I change into something comfortable and I walk back downstairs. I look at August and shake my head. Sky turns on the tv and finds a movie. August looks at me and motions for me to come and sit next to him. I walk over to him and sit down. He looks at me and says. "I listened to your songs and they fire ma." Chris says. "He started playing your music as soon as we got in the car." Sky says. "Chris you gone come and sit down or what?" I shake my head. "I see you Sky."  August looks at me and says. "Why you quiet?" I look at him and say. "I'm not I'm just tired that's all." He says. "You can lay on me if you want." Chris says. "He's trying to ask you to cuddle with him." I glare at Chris. "No shit Sherlock." August looks at me and pulls me closer to him and I lay my head on his chest and Chris says. "Aight now lil Ann." I roll my eyes and I watch tv. Sky looks at me and says. "Hmm I thought you-." I cut her off. "Sky hush damn." August says. "Nah Sky say what you was about to say." I glare at her and she says. "Nothing August." Someone knocks on the door and I sit up and August goes to the door. Chris looks at me and says. "Now lil Ann when you gone give my nigga a chance." I glare at him. "Whenever you give my girl Sky a chance." August comes back in the living room with the pizza. My phone starts ringing and I shake my head and press decline. Chris and August walk in the kitchen and Sky walks over to me and says. "Who was that?" I look at her. "Nobody." I get up and walk in the kitchen and Chris looks at me. "You gone stay up and watch movies with us?" I look at him. "I'm going to try but I might fall asleep." I open the pizza box and I grab two slices and walk out the kitchen. I sit down on the couch and Sky looks at me. "Where mine at?" I look at her. "It's in the kitchen." August and Chris walks in the living room and I shake my head. I eat my pizza and watch the movie. I fall asleep a few minutes later.