TAG BATTLE

"Ah! Juvia can fight alongside Gray-sama. Juvia is overjoyed!" Juvia exclaimed as she went to stand beside Gray.

    "Natsu and Lisanna" Laxus continued.

    "Good timing! I really wanted to fight!" Natsu commented.

    "Just what I wanted to hear you say." Gray replied.

    "W-wait, don't you think Gray and Juvia has an advantage?"

    "Yeah..."

    "Now that you say it"

    "They can combine their magic"

    "Natsu is a monster, did you forget that?"

    "I think the only one who can beat him is Erza"

    "No, I think he can defeat Erza. He just doesn't know the full potential of his power."

    "I know who my bet is already!"

    "Natsu can win easily without even needing the help of Lisanna"

Hearing most of the class' whispers, Lisanna felt bad about being paired up with Natsu, until...

    "Don't let those comments get to you Lisanna. I still need your help." Natsu said with an encouraging smile. Lisanna gave him a doubtful one in return, not really sure if she could really be of help...and there's something else...something else that's been bothering her.

Both teams positioned themselves, waiting for Laxus' signal.

    "START!"

    "Now, Juvia!"

    "Okay Gray-sama. WATER SLICER!"

Natsu and Lisanna both dodged the attack easily.

    "IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON" Natsu exclaimed as his attacks went for Gray.

    "Gray-sama!" Shouted a worried Juvia, ready to get in the way of Natsu.

    "Oh no, you don't" Lisanna said as she pinned Juvia on the ground with her body changed into a huge rabbit.

    "AHHH!" Both Gray and Juvia screamed at the pain that they felt.

    "ICE HAMMER!" Gray held an ice-shaped hammer as he countered Natsu's fiery fists.

    "WATER SLICER!" Juvia attacked Lisanna, who dodged the attack, thus , freeing herself of Lisanna.

    "Juvia let's do it!" Gray said referring to a Unison Raid.

    "Okay!" Juvia replied as they enjoin their hands together.

    "Lisanna, you believe in me, right?" Natsu asked, sounding more serious than usual.

    "H-huh? Why are you bringing that up right now?" Lisanna asked back.

    "Do you believe in me or not?!" Natsu pressed the question.

    "Of course I do!" Lisanna blurted out.

Gray and Juvia's magic flowed into each other as they combine their magic for the Unison Raid.

    "Change your arms into wings!" Natsu ordered Lisanna. Lisanna did as she was told and asked, "Now what?"

    "I will focus my roar on you and you will amplify it with the use of your wings"

    "W-wait, won't that hurt me?"

    "You said that you believe in me, right?"

Gray and Juvia were ready to attack...

    "ROAR OF THE..." Natsu is trying to produce a large roar and Lisanna positioned herself for it.

    "Now!" Gray exclaimed as their attack came into existence.

    "FIRE DRAGON!" Flames came out from Natsu's mouth which was accepted by Lisanna's wings, 'amplifying the attack before aiming it to their opponents.

Gray and Juvia's unison raid was countered by Nastsu and Lisanna's, which caused an explosion.

    "WATER LOCK" Juvia took advantage of the situation and attacked Lisanna.

    "N-nat-su...w-watch out..." Lisanna warned Natsu.

    "WING SLASH OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu countered the ice scythe of Gray which was about to hit him.

    "LIGHTNING FLAME DRAGON MODE!!!" Natsu exclaimed as lightning started eb=ngulfing his body...

    "What the hell..."

    "ROAR OF THE...LIGHTNING..."

    "Juvia watch out!" Gray pushed Juvia on the floor, his body protecting Juvia's. This action released Lisanna from Juvia's water lock.

    "FLAME DRAGON!"

Fortunately, Natsu's roar did not hit anyone, it just destroyed a part of their gym's wall.

    "He's so rackless!"

    "He's Natsu!"

    "He absolutely knows no bound"

    "We surrender...if that would have hit us...God knows what would have happened..."

    "HAHAHA! Are you okay Lisanna? Did you hear that Lisanna?"

    "OKAY. That's it! Team Natsu and Lisanna wins! That is all for today class. Please find some time to improve your magic." Laxus announced then looked at Lucy saying, "For a new student, I'm impressed with your skills. Keep it up. You may go to your next class."

Everyone in class 2-B changed back to their uniforms before going back to their classroom

A/N: I know it has been very long since my last update...but I have been very busy with my studies lately. Luckily, today is a holiday and I'll post as many chapters as I can...but after today, it will probably take an even longer amount of time before my next update. I apologize for that....

I hope you continue to support my story...if you have already forgotten the story please feel free to read from the start again.