"Lucy Joins The Gang" and "Lucy Meets the Friends"

Chapter 3 part 1

  "Lucy Joins The Gang"

  While Natsu was having his little chat with Gray, Lucy was surrounded by a group of girls who wanted to be her friend. They started introducing themselves first.

There was a short blue-haired girl. Levy MacGarden. Solid script mage

Another was scarlet-haired. Erza Scarlet. Requip mage. Student council secretary.

Lissana Strauss. Has short, white hair and uses soul magic.

"Oi! Erza! Let's go" A girl with long white hair called out to Erza.

According to Levy, she was the student council president and Lissana's older sister. She also uses soul magic.

"Do you want to come with us?" Lissana offered.

"No thanks. I'm good. Natsu said that he will show me around the campus. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe next time" Lucy replied with a smile before grabbing Natsu's arm cheerily. "Let's go Natsu"

"Okay. Later Gray" Natsu said before finally leaving the room with Lucy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[At the school garden]

"Natsu...LUUCCCYYYY!!!!!" Happy exclaimed as he saw Lucy and flew towards her with a fast speed.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Wendy Marvell, but you can just call me Wendy." A girl with long blue hair introduced herself politely.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Lucy Heartfillia" Lucy replied as she held the blue exceed (Happy) in her arms. "Are you a dragon slayer too?" Lucy asked curiously.

Wendy nodded and said, "A Sky Dragon Slayer"

"Well then, we're going now Wendy. Romeo's coming" Natsu said which made the blue-haired dragon slayer to blush. While leaving they passed by a black haired boy, who Lucy thought as 'Romeo'.

After leaving the garden, they went to grab their lunch and after doing so, Natsu lead Lucy to the rooftop.

Chapter 3 part 2

 "Lucy Meets the Friends"

At the rooftop…

“Who’s the new chick Salamander?” A boy with long black hair asked Natsu. 

Natsu and Lucy sat down to eat, and Natsu also took the time in introducing Lucy to the other people in their group that were there.

Gajeel Redfox, the guy with long black hair and uses Iron Dragon Slayer.

Panther Lily, a black exceed. Gajeel’s exceed.

Gray Fullbuster, a guy with short, messy black hair, he uses Ice Molding Magic, and has 

this weird habit of taking his clothes off at the most inappropriate times.

Elfman Strauss, white-haired guy who always talks about the attributes of a man, uses Take Over Magic, and is the younger brother of Mirajane.

The Raijinshu Band, which consists of…

Freed Justin, the student council vice-president, a guy with long green hair, and uses Runes Magic.

Evergreen, has dirty blonde hair and uses Stone Eyes Magic.

Soon after all the ruckus and fun things, the bell rang, and everyone started returning to their respective classes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

First period (in the afternoon): Gym with Mr. Laxus Dreyar.

Class 2-B went to their changing room and started changing to the appropriate attire for Gym Class.

“Good afternoon class” A man with blonde hair, their gym teacher, greeted. “That’s 

Laxus. He’s the grandson of the owner of this school. You should not provoke him, he is a very stong mage.” Levy whispered to Lucy. The girls sat together at one end of the room and the boys at the opposite end.

“Okay class, this afternoon we will have 3 battles. One would be a Tag Battle and the other two would be a 1-on-1 battle” Laxus announced and the class started whispering. 

“Good luck girls” Erza, who was sitting behind Levy and Lucy, whispered to them. Laxus cleared his throat before continuing, “For our first battle…we will have…” he let his sentence drag as his eyes wandered around the room, “Levy and…” “Good luck Levy” Lucy encouraged her friend as she squeezed Levy’s hands. “Gajeel!”

‘WHAT?!’ Levy thought.