"Lucy Vs. Erza"

Whispers floated in the air…

“Do you actually think that Gajeel likes Levy?”

“Gajeel? No way!”

“Why? It makes sense. She was the first one to talk to him.”

“Yeah, she forgave him first, even though she was the last person we expected to forgive him.”

“Levy’s a sweet person you know. She’s just being herself.”

“Okay class, next battle, we will have the new girl…Lucy.” Laxus announced, keeping the class from talking anymore.

“Alright!”Lucy exclaimed as she stood up.

“Versus our class representative…Erza”

Erza stood up and faced Lucy with an encouraging smile.

‘HUH?! I can’t possibly fight her! She’s the class representative!’

“Good luck Lucy. Do your best, ‘kay?” Erza said.

“You too” was all that Lucy replied.

“START!” Laxus announced.

“Requip!” Erza requipped into her Heaven’s Wheel Armor, with two swords. Without missing a beat, she attacked Lucy.

.

.

.

“Hime, are you alright?” Virgo asked, while blocking Erza’s swords with her chains.

“Thanks Virgo. Scorpio!” Lucy called out while holding the key of the Scorpion.

“We are! You called Lucy?” Scorpio exclaimed as Virgo returned to the spirit world.

Erza backed away and, “Requip!”, changed into her Fire Empress Armor.

“Scorpio, use it!” Lucy told Sorpio.

“Sand Buster!” Scorpio said as sand flew to Erza’s direction from Scorpio’s tail.

“Impressive…but not fast enough!” Erza exclaimed as she produced flames, burning the sand into ashes.

“Thanks Scorpio!” Scorpio returned to his world.

The class cheered for both of them.

“This is impressive. No one  ever lasted this long while fighting with Erza.”

“Except for Natsu”

“He just never gives up!”

“This means that Lucy is strong!”

‘I wanted to fight with Erza…but, I can’t believe Lucy grew this strong. She just used to be a crybaby’ Natsu thought.

“REGULUS IMPACT!”

Before the attack hit Erza, she was able to requip into her defensive armor, blocking the attack.

“Leo?”

“I heard you were having a battle. I’m here to protect you, my princess.” Leo explained, causing Lucy to blush.

“Sagittarius!”

“ You called Lucy? Mosi-moshi!”

“Throw your arrows around her” Lucy ordered while pointing at Erza.

“Okay Lucy. Moshi-moshi!” He did as he was told.

“What’s this?” Erza wondered alound.