Chapter Thirty-Seven

Start from the beginning

I narrowed my eyes at him confused,”What?”

He laid back down cuddling back into me saying against my skin,”It’s fine, Haz.”

“Louis I don’t want us to get in trouble with my mum.”, I said because I don't know how he thinks this is fine when she might catch us.

Then he just chuckles a bit against my skin,”Haz, she already knows.”

I pause for a minute taking in what he just said the nerves I was once feeling now getting much stronger,”Wha-, What do you mean she already knows?”

Lou just sits up giving up on sleeping and points to the door,”We left the door open last night and I woke up needing to wee.  As I was about to get up to go to the loo really quick she passed by the door stopping when she saw us.  I kinda stayed  there not sure what to say so I just looked at her.  We stared at each other for a bit before she came over and closed the door saying that this was a one time only thing and left a small smile on her face.  So yeah she saw us.”

I just looked at him and at the closed door,”Really?”

He chuckled at me,”No!  Of course not!  I just made it all up.. .Yes!  Harry really”

I felt a smile creep onto my face Louis helping me to relax,”Well guess we will just have to be more careful, huh?”

Louis shrugged with a smirk,”I like a bit of mischief.”

“Such a rebel”,I said and pushed him playfully and stood up heading to leave to head downstairs,” Commin’?”

“Yeah”, He stood up and cuddled into my side as we slowly made our way down the stair the task of cuddling and going down steps being rather difficult.  By the time we hit the last step we were a couple of giggling idiots.  

Gemma was on the couch and laughed as she saw us,”You two could have just used the stairs like normal people, you know?”

I just stuck my tongue out at her and she rolled her eyes and muttered,”love sick idiots”  causing us to chuckle.

My chuckling died down when I saw my mum walk into the room looking directly at us.

“Uhh, Hey mum. How did you sleep?”, I say trying to be normal about this.

She then smirked,”Pretty nice, but probably not as nice as yours and Louis.”

Gemma looked between us confused,”Uhh, am I missing something here?”

My mother smiled crossing her arms,”Well these two cuddled all night last night not even able to make it a day without breaking a rule.”

Gemma turned to look at us laughing completely amused at actions.

Louis spoke next to my mum quirking an eyebrow questioningly,”Technically you said only this once, so we are off the hook.”