CHAPTER 5: Lunch?!

Well after that set of weird unfortunate events, I decided to have lunch with my bffs (Shantae, Brian, De-Anna etc

          Well after that set of weird unfortunate events, I decided to have lunch with my bffs (Shantae, Brian, De-Anna etc.). We ate in class and as usual we sat beside each other and had really interesting converstaions (like did you watch marvel infinity war? would you rather be hulk or thanos? did you do the math homework?, if not i wanna borrow your notebook etc.).Me and my bffs usually buy box food (fry chicken with rice and peas and vegetables) or we buy sandwiches (boneless chicken with melted cheese, lettuce, tomato etc.) and rarely other food.

          We sometimes eat outside but at the time it was raining so we decided to eat inside the class. (we actually ate in the rain before LOL!). Shantae and De-Anna were talking about Jake. Shantae thought he was cute and De-Anna said he seems like a nice person. Brian got jealous (because of his high ego) and said he is "OK". I said that I thought the same thing that Shantae and De-Anna thought. While the three of us continued eating together, De-Anna did something and shouted something that EMBARRASSED me.

          De-Anna shouted "THAT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM YOU WEIRDO!!!" and she laughed afterwards. "DE-ANNA!! THE FUDGE!!" I said with embarrassment. "SHELBY THE GOAT HAS A CRUSH ON THE NEW BOY!?!" Brian laughed and said out loud. Shantae couldn't say anything cause she was busy laughing hard. "GUYS!! Seriously" I said out of shame. "Come on were just joking around!" De-Anna said. "I am use to you guys teasing me about everything but don't say that OUT LOUD!!!"I replied. "Whatever!" De-Anna said while rolling her eyes.

          I didn't really talked much in the conversation anymore cause I was still embarrassed a bit. But I am use to it (this is like my 1,000,001th embarassing moment), so NO BIGGIE. After the three of us finished eating, we went our separate ways (as in play with our classmates, do homework before the next class comes etc.). I went back to my seat and placed my head on the desk dreaming (fantasizing) about the boy in my dream (practically Jake in the fantasy world). In my dream, Jake's name wasn't the same in the fantasy world. His appearance was similar to his reality self, but they were obviously some differences. As I was about to fantasize about the interesting part, I felt hands around my neck and a soft chin on my shoulder.

          I turned around quickly, only to see GOLDEN BOY. He grabbed a seat beside me and confidently  started a conversation. "Soooo...... how was lunch?" he asked with curiosity. "Half of it was good but the other half was QUITE EMBARRASSING!" I replied shyly.  "Oh really, this is getting interesting......what was embarrassing?" he asked with more curiosity. "Well, uhm, *sigh* it's about someone" I replied nervously. "WHO!? OH MY GOD I AM DYING TO KNOW!!" he said with excitement. De-Anna (LEGIT came out of no where) interrupt our conversation and said "I know who it is!". Jake turned and asked "REALLY! WHO!?" . While Jake's back was turned to me I gave De-Anna a "IF YOU TELL HIM YOUR DEAD!" sign. Like this:

          De-Anna wanted to tell him REALLY BADLY

          De-Anna wanted to tell him REALLY BADLY.  But they are certain things that she will do and not do AT THE MOMENT (she is gonna tell him eventually so don't get your hopes down LOL!). De-Anna shouted to Brian "Let us keep the "THING" that happened lunch time to ourselves for now, OK?". Brian replied saying " Oh you mean the fact that Shelby told us that she thinks Jake is cute and nice and she has a crush on huge crush on him?". Jake heard everything and looked back at me with a surprised face. Brian was running away from De-Anna cause she wanted to kill him. Before Jake could respond to what he heard, I ran (LEGIT Naruto style) out of the classroom in the rain with my umbrella (DROWNING in a puddle of shame). Will I be able to show my face to Jake again? Or will this embarrassing moment lead to something interesting?

New Chapters in the week and on the weekends. Will my friendship with Jake be ruined? Or will this embarrassing moment be worth it?