Chapter 2

"I don't know" said hoseok.  "I think I just crossed their property line.  Now that I think of it I wasn't anywhere near them. The kid that was with them thankfully stopped them.  Let me tell ya he was a fucking cutie. Probably 18 years old, doe eyes, brown hair,  kind of feminine body, they were calling him Jungkook. I guess Exos leader son"

Hoseok stopped talking looking mesmerized,  while thinking about the kid. 

"Jungkook? You mean Byun Jungkook?" said jimin. 

"yea that kid,  he was short,  shorter than you Tae,  but of course taller than jimin" hoseok snickered.

Jimin glared at him "okay we get it he is taller than jimin,  but I still love my mochi " said yoongi. 

Jimin blushed.

"Okay but next time take one of our men,  so that you don't get hurt anymore hoseok" said Taehyung.

"Yea sure,  you should probably go guys,  I'm fine,  I just want to sleep. " hoseok said.

"Alright let's go guys,  he needs to rest" yoongi said while escorting us out the room.

Jungkook POV

"Yah jungkook, why did you stop us?? We were having a lot of fun" said his member Sehun.

Jungkook said " Hyung we just can't go attacking BTS like that,  the next thing you know my father is going to kill us,  we might not like BTS,  but remember that they have the Got7 and Block B gang. "

T. O. P his other member looked at him,  "Jungkook remember that we're a bigger and stronger gang,  I mean we have the Seventeen,  Big Bang,  and Monsta X gang.  They can't do shit,  now quit worrying"

Jungkook just kept silent throughout the rest of the ride home.  Once they got there,  they were greeted by Jungkooks Mother(Father) Chanyeol.
"Jungkook,  how was it?"

Sehun, T. O. P and jungkook looked at each other,  and Sehun said "it was great nothing much really happened. "

"Okay than,  Oh jungkook your father wants to see you in his office right now. " Chanyeol said. 

Jungkook nodded and walked towards the mansion.  Once he was outside his father's door he heard him yelling to someone on the phone.  "What do you mean our men attacked yours!!? It's their fault for crossing our fucking line!! Your men are weak Namjoon,  you have no right calling me only to tell me that my men attacked yours with out a reason!!........... For fucking hell Namjoon!! Don't call me just to tell me to stay away form your men!!...... Go to hell!!" And slammed the phone on the table.

Jungkook knocked on his father's door and entered.

Baekhyun looked up at his son and said "Let me guess it was you, Sehun and T. O. P am I right??"

Jungkook squirmed under his gaze and said "Yea,  but I tried to stop them. "

Baekhyun just stared at him and nodded his head.  Jungkook sat down in front of his father's desk and said "You wanted to see me?"

Baekhyun nodded and said "You know,  you've been training with us for a long time and let me tell you I see huge progress. " he said smiling.  "Maybe we should start letting you go with the others in case they need you. " 

Jungkook thought for a moment and said "Sure I would like that. "

Baekhyun smiled looking at his son and said "You know your brother would have been very proud of you. " his smiling faltering at the mention of his son. 

Jungkook kept silent,  his sight blurried a bit.  "I know" he said and got up and went out of his father's office. 

Baekhyun looked after his younger son and sighed.  It had been a year since his older son Kai was killed in an accident caused by BTS. 

"He's my  only son, my baby,  I can't lose him either" he said to himself,  a tear streaming down his face.

Second chapter how did I do.  Stay tuned for the next one.  Love you