The Supposed Chapter 6

~In the Wizarding World~

In Merlin's balls where is that child?! thought Albus. It's been 6 years and still no clue where to find him! he thought. He already search for him from the entire United Kingdom both the muggle and the wizarding world and still no sign of the child. Albus then sigh and then an idea struck to him *maybe he's not here in Britain* (Congratulations Albus, you have finally thought the obvious!). He then called the members of the Order of the Phoenix to discuss the idea that struck him.

~Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~

Dumbledore POV:

Are all of the members of the Order Of The Phoenix here? he asked. The members then nodded, I may have a good news and a bad news so where do we start? he asked the members of the Order Of The Phoenix. How about the good news then Albus? said the strict professor none other than Professor McGonagall. Ah yes! the good news, the good news is Harry is not here in the United Kingdom said Albus bitterly. How about the bad news then? sneered by the potion professor none other than one Severus Tobias Snape. The bad news is we don't know where said the old headmaster. So it's still a hopeless lead? Severus sneered questionly.

______________________________

This was supposed to be chapter 6 but I'm abandoning this story now. This is my little present for you guys that supported me even though I'm a crappy writer.

P.S

TheRedOfTheFire asked me a permission to rewrite this story and I agree because this story has potential but I lost that encouragement to write the story years ago. Thank you for reading!!