Chapter 2

~In the Wizarding World~

Albus Dumbledore is still panicking because the " Boy who Lived " is still missing . The boy has gone missing for 4 years now . He search all of England (By the way I am not pervert , if you know what I mean *wriggles eyebrows*) to find the boy but luck was not with him . While Minerva just secretly smirk at Albus thinking it is now hard for him to control the boy . It's been 4 years already since she left the boy at Vienna thanks to the help from her former professor , Professor Kirkland she thought .

~Minerva's Flashback~

We were discussing about where to send the " Boy who Lived " . Albus suggested that the boy must be sent to his blood relatives which are the " Dursley's " from what I heard from Severus they are one of the worst muggles . Severus knew Petunia Dursley which is Lily Potter's older sister . Petunia hated things that involves magic . Petunia even hated Lily because she was a witch and calls her a freak .

Even though that Severus hated James Potter because of their past . He still care a little for Harry because he was Lily's child . That means he still cared for Lily by caring a little for the child .

Severus gave Alblus a glare that says "I hate you" or something . Albus didn't care about Severus' glare and announce that the child will be sent to the "Dursley's" .

After finishing our meeting me and Dumbledore went to the Privet Drive where the Dursley's live and waited for Hagrid to bring the child . When Hagrid arrive he carefully gave the child to Albus . Albus carefully took the child from Hagrid's arms and lay him down at the Dursley's doorstep trying not to wake him up , Albus took something out from his pocket and lay it beside the child . Albus starts walking until he dissapears while Hagrid already left . When I was going to morph to my animangus form I suddenly think about the child so I went to the child and carefully took him and use a silencing charm and apparation and went to my former professor's house .