Chapter 1

4 years later

A four years old Hadrian (Harry) is running around trying to hide from his father Roderich ( Austria )  so that he can't have a bath and so that he can have some fun first . He knows that his vati has no sense of direction that is why he has the advantage .

Roderich did not regret when he adopted Hadrian . Ever since Elizabeta and him got divorce he felt lonely to his home , but now that Hadrian is now his adopted son he felt happy and not lonely anymore .

Even though that he knows what trouble he can get from raising Hadrian , he didn't mind it because for Roderich Harry is a miracle that came from his lonely and immortal life .

~Flashbacks~

Ausria's POV

I was just finishing playing the piano but was stop when I heard whining outside . I quickly get up and went to the door . When I open the door , I was suprised . An infant was crying at my doorstep . Who on earth would leave an infant outside I thought . I carefully scoop the child and went inside . The infant stopped crying when I scoop it carefully . After closing the door I went to the living room and gently put the infant down whlie thinking what to do . The infant cries again and a note was dropped . I took the note and read it .

The infant's name is Harry James Potter please take care of him . He is now one year old .

Thank You

After reading the note I examine the infant's face . Something caught my attention , a scar was in the infant's right forehead but not just any scar but a lightning bolt scar .

I tried rocking the infant but that was no effect then suddenly I remembered something maybe the infant is hungry so I put him back at the couch and went to the kitchen to heat some milk .

When the milk is now hot enough I went to my room and got some clean cloth and soak it with the milk . I put soaked cloth in Harry's mouth hoping he would drink it and was relef when he started sucking it . After Harry sucking the milk from the cloth . I gently put him on my shoulder and pat his back . Harry is now asleep after he burped . I carry him to my bedroom and carefully put him down at my bed . I change my clothes for my sleeping clothes and carefully layed my body beside to the sleeping infant thinking buying some supply tomorrow for Harry .