Chapter 4

At Kirkland Manor

Minerva apparate at the place just in time . She went to the manor to her former professor and knock at the door waiting for it to be open . The door was opened by a man with wild blond hair , emerald green eyes and a thick eyebrows that looks like a caterpillar from a far . The man was wearing an annoyed face but was gone when he saw who disturb him , he let the person in and close the door not bothering to look at a bundle the woman was carrying . He led her to the living room and offers her tea which she accepted and ask her , what are you doing her Minerva ? .

The woman had stopped drinking the tea and only said one word " Voldermort " . The man's skin began to pale when it was stop by a child whining coming from the bundle . He stared at the child and took it from the couch and began rocking it so that it will stop crying . He ask the woman why is there a child in her care .

The woman explain everything at the man about the boy and everything what had happened . The man felt rage when Minerva told him that Albus wants to control the child in the future so that is why he wants to send the boy to his abusive muggle relatives . The woman beg to the man named Arthur Kirkland to take care of Harry Potter but Arthur decline it because he doesn't want to be hurt again but he suggested to send the child from one of his collagues.