Chapter 3

~At the World Conference Meeting~

The meeting was held in London at England's place . It was just gonna be a normal meeting when the chaos happened . Everyone was arguing and mostly fighting so that means England and France are strangaling each other while America is laughing at them , Italy is waving his white flag , Prussia is annoying Austria while Hungary is preparing her frying pan to hit Prussia , Russia is running away from his little sister Belarus who wants to become one with him while Russia is shouting " Go Away " many times , South Korea is claiming Japan and China's breast , the Nordics are arguing especially Denmark and Norway and also Iceland  , and Spain fawning over Romano and accidentally pulls his curl causing Spain to be headbutted by Romano and calls him a pervert .

Germany cannot handle it anymore so he shut everyone up especially France , England , and America and told them to take their sits so that the meeting can start . Everyone obeyed Germany's order and started their meeting .

~After the World Conference Meeting~

England Pov

The meeting was now finish so everyone quickly took their things and left . The only one left is England so he hurriedly pack all of his things and left the meeting room and lock it before leaving . After locking the meeting room he hurriedly left the building and called a cab to take him home so that he can relax from stress and drink some hot cup of tea .

At Kirkland Manor's Gate

When he arrive at his home he got out of the car and payed the driver . He started walking towards the manor and unlock all of it's security systems  ( well not all  security systems  ) and went in .