Senior : Chapter four

Start from the beginning

After both were in their boxers, Eren sat up and reached for the bedside tables drawers. He pulled out a small tube and package.

Armin admired from behind. Watching the muscles on Erens back move as he turned back to him and place the items onto the bed. Armin flushed slightly and Eren smiled a little too cheekily. Armin gulped and looked to the side.

Was this going to be worth it and help me? He thought as he bit into his lip and his breathing began to quicken. Eren saw this and stroked down the blonds arm.

"Armin, its okay if you don't want to do this." He whispered, staring at the blonds face. "I don't want to force you to. I want to help, not make it worse. And if this makes you uncomfortable, then we can stop." Eren smiled slightly when Armins breathing slowed down.

This is Eren! Don't let something that happened in the past make you turn back now.

"I said I wanted this." He turned to Eren and looked determinedly at him. "I want this with you."

With that Armin pulled Eren on top of him, beginning to kiss him roughly again. He closed his eyes and let the memories of that night fade slowly into the distance. His only thought right now was Eren. Between his legs. Slowly moving his hips over him in the most intoxicating way.

Slowly, and unexpectedly, Armin let out a deep long moan. His eyes opened and he jolted back in embarrassment. Eren chuckled slightly and Armin felt it on his chest and clung on tighter to Eren.

"It's okay..." Eren comforted and ran a hand threw the blonds. His other hand reached between them and crept into Armins boxers, slowly stroking the young man's member. "It's just me, moan as loud as you'd like."

The words leaving Erens mouth only made him harder and harder. He bit into his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows in concentration. Eren touching him was making his thoughts scatter in a frenzy. His hips began to buck forward involuntary and his lip slipped from his teeth. Soon choruses of moans were leaving Armins throat and mouth.

Eren kicked his own boxers off and rubbed them together. Armins voice was just too much to handle and he needed to be relieved. Armin thrusting his hips up into his own was like fire. So hot and yet it burned with the need. He could feel his own moans beginning to come out of his mouth and soon he could just not stop.

After moments of this, Eren had to stop. He would come if he didn't and sat back. He saw Armin was close too. The blonds back was arched up into his chest and his hands clawed at the sheets under him. Both gasped and panted for air as they stared at each other. Armin soon noticed Eren was in no boxers only and pushed his own off.

The boys stared at each other. Their breathing now calmed but the smell of sex and lust and need still hung around.

Armin picked the condom up and looked at Eren, an eyebrow raise as he waved it around. Eren snatched up the bottle of lube and grabbed Armins wrist so he was closer.

Armin fluttered small kisses on the taller man's chin and neck, gently ripping the package and slipping it slowly on Eren. He felt big in Armins small hand, as Armin let his hand rest and move a little on the bulge. Small gasps came from Erens mouth and a soft growl escaped his throat, rippling under Armins lips in frenzy.

Armin his head away and took the lube, popping the cap and tipping it over. Eren held two fingers out and took the bottle from the boy and held it in two hands, warming it. Armin stared at Eren and wondered if he knew how to do this, but then began to think how he knew how to do this.

"Don't look at me like that, Ar." He looked up at Armin after slathering two of his fingers in lube. "It's not like I don't have the Internet." His hands moved behind Armin, one hand groping one ass-cheek, while the two fingers pushed into Armins hole slowly. It wasn't cold, but nice and warm. It felt weird, but after Eren began to push in slowly, gently letting his hole get used to Erens fingers. He was so concentrated on Erens fingers; he didn't realize his own were digging caverns into Erens shoulders. He pulled his hands away and let his hands rest on the sides of his head.

Erens fingers were all the way up Armins ass, he could only move his fingers apart and stroke the prostrate, which, Armin now found out was the best place for everything. The blonds back immediately arched off the bedspread and his fingers clamped over his mouth, hoping to block out the loud moan that erupted as Eren stoked that area.

Eren scissored his fingers in Armin, making him looser and looser. Soon he couldn't take it anymore. His ache to love Armin into oblivion was too much. He pulled his hand away from under Armin and the blue eyes looked up at him. Glassy with lust and want.

"F-fuck me." Armin pleaded out in small pants. His hands ran up the burnets arms and he smiled.

Erens eyes widened a little and his cheeks flushed. He began to pull the blonds legs around his waist and chuckled in amusement.

"No Armin, I won't fuck you," he whispered as he aligned himself by Armins entrance. "I'll make love to you."

Armins breathing once again picked up pace and he stared into Erens neck. He wrapped his arms tighter around Erens neck and nodded.

"R-right. I just thought that what you say to someone in this situation." The blond muttered and Eren smiled more, falling more in love with the awkwardness of his lover.

"Ah, it's alright." He nodded and started to push in slowly. "Is this alright?" He whispered and Armin nodded, tightening around Eren as a yearning sensation came over him.

"Just push in, please." Armin voice small as usual, Eren still heard him and obliged.

Eren pushed in and watched Armins face contort and small tears fill his eyes. His tongue poked out of his mouth and Eren leaned down, kissing the blonds neck and chest.

"Please," Armin whimpered in an incoherent plea. Eren nodded and brought his hands up to wiped the tears from Armins eyes. In time, Eren had begun to thrust into the small boney body under him. With grunts, whimpers and bed rocking, both were soon in ecstasy.

Armins hips tried to match the rhythm in Erens thrusts. His whimpered and moans each beautiful in Erens ears. But the noise that sent Eren off the hooks was his own name being moaned from the blonds lips. Slowly growing louder as Armin began to feel his climax soon beginning to peek. He stroked himself with such intensity and eyed Eren with lust and love.

Erens thrusts became more and more erratic after watching Armin jack himself off under him. He was so tight and warm. He watched as Armins came undone. His own seed falling on both of theirs chests and a loud moan from the blue eyed boy. His thrusts soon had no rhythm and soon in a call of Armins name and Armins own small cry, he came in the condom.

Armin shook as he came down from his high. Sweat covered their bodies, and drool was all over his chin and neck. He clung onto Eren for dear life and in a few gasps and comforting and needing kisses on Erens shoulder, Armin was soon in control of his body.

He looked at Eren, whose face was buried deep in his neck; he smiled and laughed a little.

"I'm in love with you." Armin said without expecting a reply. He was too happy right now.

"I'm so in love with you."