"Sam, we good?" Jake asked. "We're good. She won't be getting our line any time soon" Sam replied wrapping his arm around Emily's waist. "Cool" Jake said. The boys began to cheer as they ran off causing me to roll my eyes playfully. "Come on you two. Lets go" Jake said. I turned to Emily before looking at my sister and Jake.

"I'm going to stay here for a bit. I'll see you when I get home Bells" I said and Emily smiled as Sam ran off after the boys. Bella and Jake climbed onto his bike before riding off. "Tea?" Emily asked and I nodded before we walked into her house. "How was the honeymoon?" I asked as I sat at the table. "It was so good. I've never left Washington so that made the experience so much better" She replied and I smiled.

"Where did you go?" I asked as she poured the tea into the two mugs. "We went to Hawaii. Somewhere I've always wanted to go" Emily said bringing the mugs to the table and taking a seat beside me. "Aww cute" I replied before taking a sip. "How was Florida? Sue told me you were pretty excited" Emily said.

"Florida was so nice and warm" I said causing her to giggle. "Seeing my mom was really nice. I haven't seen since my accident" I said. "I remember hearing about that. You got injured or something. Did it have sometime to do with...a vampire?" Emily said and I nodded. "Yeah. Just after Jasper and I got together, we went to play a baseball game with his family and some nomad vampires heard us. They came and um one of them, the tracker, James, realised Bella and I were humans so we became his prey. For a few days he hunted us and we had left town with Alice and Pierre. Then one day I got a call. I thought he had mom held hostage and he told Bella and I to meet at our old ballet studio. So we did. But my mom wasn't there. In fact he didn't have her at all. He tricked us using some home videos. He tortured Bella and I until Edward got there. But during the fight between him and Edward, he bit me on my wrist" I said pulling my sleeve up slightly revealing the scar. Emily gasped slightly as she grasped my wrist looking at the scar.

"Once the rest of them got there, Carlisle sucked the venom out saving me. They killed James and that's why Victoria is after Bella and I" I explained and Emily looked at me in shock. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry" Emily said and I shrugged pulling my sleeve down. "Sam and I had been dating for about a year before I moved in 5 months ago. 2 months into our dating, Sam and I had an argument. I just learned that he used to date Leah and dumped her for me. I was at him and how he hurt my cousin like that. I didn't understand imprinting at the time. But also Sam hadn't learned how to control his anger and the smallest things would set him off. One day we had gotten home from the supermarket and we started fighting because we bumped into Sue and Leah and I got to close. Before I knew it he phased and his claws scratched me. I remember the pain that I felt. I was taken to hospital and told them that I was attacked by a bear and he's never ever gotten angry at me since. Everyday he feels so guilty about it and always apologises to me" Emily said and my mouth fell ajar.

"If it makes you feel better Emily, you are one of the most beautiful I've ever met. Inside and out" I complimented and she smiled. After a few more hours of talking and helping Emily out I decided to go home. I grabbed out my phone and called Bella who said would come pick me up. I waited for about 20 minutes before I saw her truck pull up. I climbed in and we drove home.

"You ok?" I asked noticing her face. "Yeah. I'm fine. I just...got into a small fight with Jake is all" Bella said. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked and she shook her head. We pulled up home and climbed out of her car. We walked inside and heard footprints. I gripped Bellas arm and dad rounded the corner.

"You know, Edward and Jasper could at least respect meal times" Dad grumpily said. "We were just with Jake" Bella said. "Oh, good" Dad said. There was a knock on the door and dad sighed. "I'll just give you guys some privacy then" Dad said before walking away. Bella opened the door and there stood Edward and Jasper. "Hey" Bella said.

"Do you understand how worried we've been?" Edward said, his eyes dark meaning he hasn't hunted. "We were perfectly safe" I said as they stepped inside. "We almost broke the treaty to make sure-" Jasper said to me before suddenly stopping. "I know I must stink of dog. Sorry Jas" I said. "No somethings wrong" Edward said as Bella took off her jacket.

They began sniffing the air and rushed upstairs. Jasper ran to my room opening the door. He looked around taking deeper whiffs of the air. "Jas what is it?! You're scaring me" I said beginning to get anxious. He walked around to my bed and touched the quilt my mom made me. "Someones been in here" He said and I began to panic.

"W-Was it Victoria?!" I asked and he walked out of my room into Bellas. "We need to go" Edward said and we all left the house driving to the Cullen's. "Jas what's going on?" I asked looking at him. "I don't know Ell. Someone was in your house looking for something" He replied and I rested my head on his chest.

We made it to the Cullen's and got out before walking inside the house. "Edward, Jasper is everything alright?" Carlisle asked as we walked into the living room. "Someone was in Bella and Ells house" Edward said. "Do you recognise the scent?" Alice asked walking in with Pierre. "No. Emmett, Jasper, go and see if you can track the scent" Edward said and Jasper nodded.

He pecked me on the lips before leaving with Emmett.