Leaving???

Another chapter
Ignore typos and grammatical errors

Days went by with vish taking bela avatar and spending time with yuvi fooling him. Bela was so powerful that nobody could recognize who the actual bela is. In all this game there was another silent spectator who was watching everything closely and it was none other than anu.
One fine day bela went to meet aghori baba because he has finally discovered who the actual enemy is and here at the sehgal house vish was in bela avatar.
Mahir went down towards the kitchen when he saw yuvi hugging bela from backside place kisses on her shoulder instead of resisting him she was enjoying it, he fumed in anger and left towards study, anu was also there standing at another corner watching all of it.
Mahir POV
I entered study room, how could bela do something like that to me doesnt she loves me way too much to be in another mans embrace , there was battle going on between my heart and mind, both having a different opinion.  Meanwhile anu entered the room adding fuel to the fire " mahir tum ne dekha neeche kya horaha tha" she asked adding salt to my wounds , i nodded my head avoiding to answer her. " see i told you, marrying bela was the worst ever decision of your life" " shutup anu , this is not your business it is between me and my wife." I left for my room being exhausted , on my way i called my manager to book my ticket to new york i wanted to be alone for sometime.

At the haveli
Bela POV
" what i am going to tell you today might shock you, shayad apke pairon taley zameen nikal jaaye" aghori baba  told me. Taking a deep breath i mustered up the courage to listen to what is about to tell me. " Your biggest enemy is none other than vikrant and her partner in crime is vishaka, aur yuvraj sehgal" i kept my self calm to listen complete tale." Us raat vikrant apse shaadi sirf naagmani k liye karna chahta tha usne kabhi app se pyaar nahi kiya. He planned to kill you the day you were to crowned as queen so that vish can be the queen but your faith had all together a different plan , a different direction. You met mahir on that unfateful night which was you actually meeting your soulmate. Do you remember the night you were crowned as queen was the same day you got married. Naagrani your biggest responsibility is to guard naagmani and for which you required  your soulmates protection. Mahir is a special human, his unconditional love  and affection guards you which ultimately guards naagmani, the only way to get naagmani is to separate both of you. They'll play all possible cards to separate both of you." I couldnt believe whatever i heard probably that was the reason i had a feeling of being hypnotized for last few days, i wont leave them alive. "One more thing naagrani your mother is alive she will soon come to meet you".
I reached home and found mahir packing luggage " are you going somewhere, mujhe btaya kyun nahi" i asked him , his eyes held so much anger that i could feel burns on my body " tumhe aagyi meri yaad" he said curtly " kya matlab hai apka, mujhe sirf ap hi yaad rehte hain my darling husband" i smiled " chalo shukar hai tumhe ye yaad hai k tum shaadi shuda ho" " kya hua hai, kyun naraz hain mujhse" his rudeness made me worried " ab yeh bhi main btaoun, jaise tum toh nanhi bachi ho kch pta nhi chalta " " mahir ji mujhe sach main nhi pta ap kya baat kr rahe hain" he turned me around and pulled my back into his chest removing hair from my shoulder, he placed his lips on my bare skin he sucked on my skin biting it hard " ouch , what are you doing" i felt burning sensation on my shoulder " you didnt reacted this way when yuvi did this to you instead you felt pleasure at that time" i was unable to understand him but my mind went back aghori baba's word that means they did this to create rift between us. I folded my hairs in a bun " can you see any other mark on my shoulder or neck except the one you gave me now" i twirled around saying , he examined my skin " i am sorry bela, i dont know what go into my head, i need to leave i can't do this any more" my breath laboured on his word " what do you mean i cant do this anymore, are you backing out of this marriage. You promised me that you will never leave me irrespective of circumstances , you trust me the most still you are leaving" tears flowing down my cheeks " bela i am not backing out neither i am leaving you it just that i want to be alone for somedays. I trust you but i dont myself but my mind is playing tricks with me" he said wipping my tears, i took a sigh of relief " can you do me a small favour before leave " " anything" he replied " can you hold me " after that everything went in a daze and he end up making passionate love to me before leaving.

On the other hand at the haveli, vikrant and vishaka were celebrating their success because according to them they succeeded in separating behir as they saw mahir leaving sehgal house with luggage unknown to the fact that his love for bela is unconditional and nothing can separate them. They are two body one soul.

Next target 80 votes
Regards
Xoxo