The Unwanted Wedding

Hey everyone i have started a new story on behir, it will be a bit similiar to original show
English is not my first language therefore there will be typos and grammatical errors
All the critism and feedback are warmly welcomed.

Descending down the stairs clad in beautiful red lehenga she is looking an epitome of beauty , a beauty to die for but her eyes are conveying another story, story of sadness, story of unwillingness.
Here i was standing at the corner of the mandap waiting for her to arrive,we both were about to bound by institution of marriage for next seven lifes as they say but i know both of us are least interested in this marriage.
As she came upto the mandap i gave her my hand for support , she looked at me with hurt filled eyes and ignored my hand.
As priest begin with the wedding ritual i vowed that i will look after her all my life irrespective of her behaviour towards me and will fullfill all my responsibility as a husband.
The priest after some time asked me to tie black beaded thread ar0und her neck and fill vermillion between hair parting.
Bela's eyes were filled with hurt, i know she want me to call off this wedding but i can't do it because my family respect is at stake and above all her innocence, her life is at stake, i don't know what is at the back of my mind but i can't let her be a toy is someone's hand she deserve an honest and committed life partner which i will try my best to be.

Bela POV

As he filled my hair parting, i shut my eyes tightly, murderer of my love is my husband now, that day he killed vikrant and today he claimed me as his, he got what he wanted today i got defeated again.
Sumi maa pulled me into a tight hug if it was not for her i would have never agreed to it, she is the mother i don't have and sometimes i feel pity for her ,the picture of her mahir is wrongly painted infront of her eyes.
Sumitra: I can guarantee you beta, you will never regret marrying my son mahir, he might have reluctantly agreed to marry you but i can assure you that he will look after you like no one has, he will love you and cherish you till he is alive"
Sumi Maa lead me upstairs towards mahir room which is ultimately my room now, as i entered the room it was decorated with candles and rose. So this was his plan to marry me from intial days, i could not believe the man who appears to be nice, well behave and considerate is not only a murderer but an evil manipulator as well.
Fragnance of jasmine was irritating me when mahir step into the room, he walked towards me ,before he could touch me i stopped him
Bela: don't you dare come near me,i was about to marry yuvi ji but you have come in between, what i am a toy for you people, stay away form me, i don't believe in this marriage"
My finger was pointed towards him, i saw a change in his eyes at the name of yuvraj
Mahir bend towards me but to blow candles causing me to cough. He moved towards the bed and removed all the flower garlands
Mahir" i also dont believe in this marriage, this is just a namesake marriage and holds no value. I want a small favour, kindly pretend in front of others that we are leading a happy married life"
Saying so he picked up a pillow and a quilt and went of the room leaving me standing there.

Kindly comment vote and share
Regards
Xoxo