Action

Igonre typo and grammatical errors

Read my new os on behir: its my right.

Waking up with a zeal to put my plan into action , i looked at mahir sleeping peacefully , brushing his locks with my fingers " i am sorry mahir but we have to go through this pain so that i could get rid of yuvi and my enemy who trapped you, making me hate you"
Here on the other side yuvi made up his mind to lure bela making her task a bit easier because he told mahir that he'll get his wife by hook or crook.

At the breakfast table
I was serving everyone when it was yuvi's turn i touched my hand with his intentionally , being careful of mahir.
We all went to a party later that night, all the couples were asked to dance, yuvi offered me his hand and i willingly accept. He pulled me too close for my liking, i met my eyes with mahir, i saw something flashed in his eyes similiar to that on wedding night.

Mahir POV
I saw my wife and her ex-fiance dancing sensously, i fumed making a fist, i really want to punch him right now infront of everyone but i refrain from doing so. I pulled them apart " can i have my wife back" " sure bhai why not" , wrapping my arms around her waist pulling so close that our lips were almost touching , she encircled her arm around my neck, resting her head on my shoulder. We swayed in this position till the lights were turned on.
Today i was really upset with bela because of everything that is happening she thought i didnt notice anything but i notice everything, her hands brushing with his, blush that appeared on her cheek when he winked, both of them dancing sensously. I married her to save her from this humilation of staying between 2 man.I changed and laid on the bed facing the other side.

Bela POV

Mahir's back was facing me and tonight he didnt hugged me to sleep. I tossed and turned on bed but sleep was far away " mahir ji " i called him out but no response , i tried once again " mahir" he didnt even move. I took the initiative and wrapped my arm around his abdomen and legs over his. I closed my eyes waiting for slipping into dreamland. Instead of dreams , mahir untangled himself and went to couch. I groaned in frustration and got of bed. I adjusted myself on the couch with him which was me laying on top of him. " what are doing bela? " he asked , i know he will not try to change side, if he do so i'll fall of the bed and he won't let me fall " i am adjusting myself on this couch what else" " go and get yourself comfortable on that bed" " why , you are sleeping on this couch so i will also sleep over here" " bela it is my humble request can you please leave me alone tonight" " no i won't , i cant sleep without being in your embrace" " but i dont think so , i think you are more comfortable in yuvi's embrace" i  hit him hard on his chest " how dare you say this , you are my husband and i want to be in your arms only get that straight in your thick skull, agar ap aise nhi chahte than i sleep on this bed" getting up from couch " acha bela i am sorry suno toh meri baat" he grabbed my wrist " i dont want to talk to you, last night you told me you trust me most and right now you are blaming me" " okay i am sorry" he said holding his ears " its okay sorry accepted" he adjusted both of us on the couch tightening his arms and kissed my forehead. After fews mins i could feel his even breathes that means he is asleep but it was far way from my eyes. Not only mahir was upset today but i also feel disgusted with yuvi's touch i need to take vishaka's help in this. Slowly getting out , i went to meet vish.

At haveli
" vish where are you vish ?" My voice echoed " kya hua bela, you called me at this time" " yes i need your help , yuvi is back. This time he is powerful because he is backed by our enemy. I want you to take my face and lure him into your charms so that we could find our enemy." I told her " okay i will do this for you but then you will end mahir after killing this unknown enemy of naaglok". " keep mahir out of all this okay , just do what i told you to do, as a queen these are my strict order." I told her with authoritive tone. I took a deep breath " listen vish i'll explain you everything  regarding mahir real soon but right now our first priority is this invisible enemy."

Regards
Xoxo