xXx

•Davina Alexander•

Alexandria has been in my room almost all day long, I like taking care of her because I feel like some part of me is fixing my inner child. I have neither spoke or seen Diavolo all day long and I want to but at the same time I want to figure out why I feel like this; I've never been jealous in this way but I do recognize the feeling from being that girl at the park who never got to play with dolls or when I was a 16 and left the house for my birthday, we went to the beach and I saw everyone wearing a bikini, swimming and running but all I was allowed to do was stare at the water and sit on the sand with a gun pressed against my side.

Alexandria was looking through the window and then waved at someone "Who's here?" I asked standing up.

"Uncle Diavolo and a big bunny!" she squealed running out of my room so I followed her.

When I got to the end of the stairs I saw Diavolo holding a bunny plush in his right hand "Davina, may we speak in private?" he asked walking towards me.

I nodded and then grabbed his free hand to take him back to my room where he closed and locked the door. I sat on the bed looking at him who was still standing by the door "How can I help you?" my eyes were still throbbing.

"By forgiving me," he said looking at the bunny in his hand.

"I shouldn't have said what I said earlier, I have no right to be jealous or feel the way I feel..." I whispered.

His gaze moved up to meet mine "What do you feel?" he asked making his way towards me.

I sniffled gazing down at my feet "I don't want anyone to have your attention but me and I know that's selfish-"

"It isn't selfish" he knelt in front of me between my legs, then he pinched my chin so I was looking at him "because I feel the same, every time I come visit you in your classes I see how you look at Mr. Zedric and it ignites a fire in me that I don't want to feel..."

I half-smiled "but he only teaches me and you take care of me."

"I know but I still get jealous," he whispered caressing my lower lip with his thumb "and that's a feeling I despise."

I giggled caressing his cheek "I think I like you feeling that way," I whispered.

He rose an eyebrow "Davina Alexander," he said in disbelief.

"I feel things for you Diavolo..." I knelt in front of him "I don't know what it is but I wish you could feel the same for me," my arms were around his neck as I looked in his eyes "I don't know what I am to you but I do know what I want to be..." my tone was shy.

"Bunny, you're my biggest priority," he said wrapping my legs around his waist "what happened last night was a moment of weakness and the last one; one day I want to be so much more to you than the man who takes care of you," he whispered looking into my eyes ever so tenderly.

I giggled kissing his cheek and tightening my grip around his waist. Just like that, I forgave him because how could you be mad at your shield...there's no way.

"I brought you this," he said handing me the bunny plush "I have my bunny but my bunny needs to have her own."

"I love it," I said hugging the plush "I'm going to name him Iavo."

He nodded chuckling "Perfect name, now, what do you say if we watch movies the rest of the night?" he said handing me the TV remote.

I bounced on him excitedly and felt him go rock hard under me "Diavolo..." I whispered blushing.

"I know," he groaned.

"I'm sorry," I bit my lip and looked at his hands resting on my thighs.

He shook his head "don't worry."

His jaw muscles clenched as I got off of him and lay by his side. I ended up picking an action movie which I think he didn't like because he kept on commenting on people's shooting technique, the way they planned things and just a bunch of things that didn't let me watch the movie peacefully.

Diavolo got up to open the door and behind it, there was a maid with a pizza in her hands, she left it on my desk and then Diavolo and I were alone.

"That looks tasty," I said crawling to the end of the bed.

Diavolo chuckled walking to the desk "I went to get it to a very special place," he said handing me a slice on a plate.

"Oh, what's the name of the pizzeria?" I asked taking a bite.

"Mamma Mia Trattoria," he said in his sexy Italian accent.

I nodded taking a bite and it tasted better than any pizza I had ever had but considering I tasted it for the first time two weeks ago I don't have that much experience judging pizza.

"It's perfect," I said sitting on my heels

His eyes were on my lower half "Davina," he gulped "Your panties are showing" he whispered as if his throat was hoarse.

I blushed pulling down my skirt "sorry, sorry"

"Just be careful," he said poking my nose.

I nodded lying back on the bed and surfing through Netflix for another movie. I fell asleep after my third slice and his chest was my comfy pillow. My dreams were about the man once again and we were going down a different set of stairs of someplace I didn't know but my body felt peaceful and sore for some odd reason.

When I woke up Diavolo was beside me and the birds were chirping, it seemed like it was just about to be dawn but I've never felt so awake.

I poked his chest "Diavolo," I whispered.

"Mhh" he groaned pulling me closer.

"Diavolo, I'm hungry," I whimpered feeling his hand in my skirt because it was cold as fuck.

"I am too but I want to stay in bed," he whispered squeezing my ass.

I moaned gripping his shirt "Diavolo..."

"Yes, bunny?" He asked playing with my thong.

"I'm hungry," I whimpered.

"Hush," He said pulling me closer "go back to sleep."

I shook my head "no."

Then he whispered in my ear seductively "wake up Davina," and I felt someone shaking me.

My body jerked up as my thighs tensed; I was dreaming. I hate me.

 I hate me