Android 18 X Bulma

Start from the beginning

Videl says "Hello 18, i didn't know you came here." Android 18 responded with "Yeah i ran out of food so i came to get some with the money Bulma gave me last month.". ChiChi says "Well how is life treating you living alone in the woods?" Android 18 replies with "Oh you know, it get's boring from time to time, but working out keeps me busy.".  ChiChi than says "That's all good in all, me and Videl are shopping for Gohan and Goku, but we haven't seen them in the last 2 days, have you seen them?". Android 18 takes a moment to think, than Android 18 says "No, but now that you said something, i haven't heard from Android 17 in the last 2 days.".

The three of them looked at each other in confusion, ChiChi said "So if Goku,Gohan,and Android 17 are missing, Than where is Vegeta?" Videl asks Android 18 "Hey 18  you have Bulma's number right?" Android 18 pulls her phone out and says "Yeah she gave me her number, encase i needed anything." (ChiChi and Videl knew Android 18 had a massive crush on Bulma, but Bulma was married to Vegeta and never noticed Android 18) Videl than asks "So how are you doing?" Android 18 responded with "You mean with Bulma?" Videl responded with "Y-Yeah." Android 18 sighed and says "She hasn't even seen my advances, it's a pain sometimes but i'm not gonna lose hope that one day she'll leave Vegeta for me.". ChiChi puts a hand on Android 18's shoulder and says "I believe she'll come around someday." Android 18 than says "Yeah but it's taking her a long time to see that i care more about her than he does.". Videl puts her hand on Android 18's other shoulder and says "Don't worry, you're a very attractive woman and Bulma would be foolish to ignore you forever.".

Android 18 than says "She already is ignoring me and i don't know what to do to get her attention.". Videl than says "Just give her time she'll come around, just give Vegeta time to mess there marriage up.".  Android 18 calls Bulma on her Cell Phone, the phone rings for a minute but Bulma picks up and says "Hello Android 18, it's been a while, what do you need?". Android 18 blushes at the sound of her voice.

After Android 18's blushing goes away Android 18 asks "Hey Bulma, have you seen Vegeta in the last 2 days?" Bulma than replies with "Now that you mention it, i haven't seen him in the last 2 days

After Android 18's blushing goes away Android 18 asks "Hey Bulma, have you seen Vegeta in the last 2 days?" Bulma than replies with "Now that you mention it, i haven't seen him in the last 2 days.". Android 18 than says "W-Well i'm hear with ChiChi and Videl, they both say that Gohan and Goku haven't been seen in the last 2 days." Android 18 then goes onto say "Well i haven't heard from my brother Android 17 in the last 2 days either.". Bulma than says "Hold on, Goten and Trunks are in the other room, i'll go ask them if they've seen Goku,Gohan,or Vegeta.". Bulma put the phone down and walked to the other room, Bulma asked Goten and Trunks "Hey boys have you seen your fathers or Gohan in the last 2 days".

Goten and Trunks took a moment to think and than Trunks said "No I haven't seen dad in the last 2 days." Goten than said "I've been here for the last 2 days hanging out with Trunks.". Bulma leaves that room and returns to the room she was previously in with the phone, Bulma picks the phone up and says "Trunks and Goten say they haven't seen Goku,Gohan, or Vegeta in the last 2 days either, What is going on?". Android 18 relays the news to the other 2 women with her that Bulma,Trunks,and Goten haven't seen Gohan,Goku,or Vegeta in the last 2 days either. Android 18 than has the idea to go to Kame House to ask Master Roshi where they are but first wonders if Bulma would want to have dinner with her than decides to wait until tomorrow to go to Kame House.