~Chapter 3~

~The day going to see Hamilton~

Leni, Levi, and Jacob shuffled through the busy streets of New York and made their way to the Richard Rodgers Theater.
Leni was going to die just to get tickets..And she got some.
Once the friends got settled in their seats they watched the musical with the eyes of astonishment. Leni was the most amazed, she just jammed out to the music and laughed uncontrollably when it was funny.
Then, You'll Be Back is next.
Leni is freakkkinngg the hell out, like a fan girl who is dying..Like what Leni is.
Levi hugs Leni and whispers, "Stay Alivee"
Leni laughs a bit. Then, Jonathan Groff, other wise known as King George III now, walked on stage eloquently. Leni JUST STARED AT HIM with the eyes of, "YOU ARE AMAZING" and "WHat the HeCk i gotta dOOOO to be with youuu" Levi and Jacob laughed a bit when Leni softly sang along with him, in an amazing King George III impression.

"Oceans Rise, Empires Fall!" Jonathan, A.k.a King George III, and Leni sang.
Jonathan saw Leni in the crowd and
W I N K E D
at her.
Leni almost FAINTED, but Jacob held her up. Jacob laughs, "You are too cute.." Jacob teases.
"You know who is cute? Himmm" Leni says, pointing a Jonathan.
Oh How Leni dreamed to be on the cast. Get to be with Jonathan Groff, her future friend. Leni was completely red at this point, she didn't even try singing.
"You really know how to make me cry when you give me those Ocean Eyes.." Leni whispers to Jacob and Levi. Levi and Jacob chuckle and keep watching. Leni softly sang along to every song. Leni is one of those people who remember almost anything, so don't be thinking she gets bad grades on her test or can't sing the lyrics of a song she knows. The friends enjoy the show,
Amazed and
Astonished.