~Chapter 2~

~After Work~

Leni heads to her apartment and sees Levi sitting next to the door.

"Hey Levi! What's Up?"

"The Sky." Levi says, trying not to laugh.

Leni laughs and unlocks her apartment door. She gestures for Levi to come in.
Levi walks in and sniffs the air.

"Still smells like flowers.." He says smiling.

"You're gonna make it smell like France now!" Leni teases and closes the door behind her.
Levi unpacks and gets stuff situated while Leni turns on..of course The Hamilton Soundtrack.
"You really love Hamilton, don't you?"
Levi yells from the other room.
"Ooo! I do, I do, I do, I dooo!" Leni sings, laughing.
"Boy, Ya got me Helpless!~" Levi and Leni sing together, as if they were in the musical themselves.
A knock on the door stops them and Leni turns down the music. Levi opens the door and gasps.
"JACOB!!!" Levi tackle hugs Jacob without letting go.
Jacob laughs and looks at Leni with those silly yet hopeful eyes. Levi lets go and pulls Jacob into his room and talks to him about France. Leni looks at the tickets..

Three Tickets to see Hamilton...,Leni thinks, then suddenly a lightbulb went off in her head.
I can bring Jacob!!!! , Leni thought.
Leni turns up the music and Satisfied starts playing.
"To the groom!" Leni sings.
Levi and Jacob slide into the room.
"To the Groom, To the Groom, To the groom!" Levi and Jacob sing.
Leni, Jacob, and Levi sing until a knock on the door shuts the sound of the friends singing.
Again..ugh.. ,Leni thinks, mentally tired of so much knocking on her door.
Jacob opens the door AND YOU GUESS WHO IT IS?!?? Leni's Enemy, the worst and most annoying person she met,
    A b b y. . .
"Oh Hi, Abby!" Jacob says, smiling.
This bitch was annoying as hell to Leni.
She liked Jacob and Leni always had to keep Jacob away from her because of what a fucking crybaby she was. She cried in the 4th Grade when Leni just looked at her.
LOOKED AT HER.
Fuck this., Leni thinks, mentally screaming at Abby.
Levi looks at Leni with the face of, "Are you ok— OH WAIT. IT'S ABBY FFFF"
"Hey, Jacob!" Abby says, WITH THE MOST ANNOYING HIGH PITCHED VOICE.
Levi instantly pushes Abby out and slams the door shut. Jacob looks at Levi with those questionable eyes.
"Thank you, Levi.." Leni says, inhaling the air and not holding her breath anymore.
"Your Welcome, Sis!" Levi says,smiling like an idiot.
Leni has known Levi her whole life, since the Nursery. So, Levi and Leni are kinda brother and sister.
Leni changes the song to Stay Alive and jams out with her close friends.