When I went back to my room it was about 5 pm; I took a shower and sat in bed to do my homework; I always try to have it done before dinner in case Alexandria wants to watch movies before bed. As I put my last notebook down I yawned, feeling exhausted; I slipped under the blankets and set an alarm for 9 pm – that's usually when Diavolo arrives – and fell asleep. I dreamt about the man and his tattoo again but no face, again, but this time we were walking on the sand on a beautiful beach with calm waters, white sands, and clear skies.

Just when he was about to turn around, my alarm interrupted my dream "Ugh!" I groaned. With a scowl on my face, I got out of bed to slip on my sleepers and go downstairs to have dinner.

Maybe it means that he's your guardian angel, I thought to myself. Upon reaching the ground floor, I was received by a scent I hadn't ever smelled in this house, so I rushed to the dining room and found a blonde sitting on my usual chair, beside Diavolo...a heat wave quickly made its way across my body; I was enraged, and even felt the impulse to push her off my seat.

Diavolo didn't even look at me, he didn't say hi bunny like he always does or kissed my cheek...did I lose his attention because he hasn't seen me naked or had his way with me? I thought that didn't matter to him. Why did I feel like something was being taken away from me? Diavolo isn't mine to claim...we are not in a relationship, we're only friends with great appreciation for each other.

I just sat down beside the blonde, looking at my thighs. I glanced a few times at him, my chest burned when I saw the girl's hand on Diavolo's knee; my eyes flooded with tears so I rushed out of the room, without excusing myself, to the nearest bathroom where I hid for 20 minutes until Elena found me.

"Davina, open the door," she said softly after knocking.

I shook my head, wiping my tears away "No, I want to stay here."

"Sweetheart you can't stay there forever, dinner is almost ready."

"I'm not hungry," I said, holding my knees close to my chest and resting my chin between them.

Then I heard the door unlocking "Remember I have a key to every door in this house," Elena said, walking in and closing the door after her. "What's wrong?" she knelt beside me.

"I don't feel well," I said, keeping my eyes on the floor. "I just want to go to bed."

"I'll call the Doctor," she said.

I shook my head "Don't bother, I just need to rest, I was in the pool for four hours."

Elena sighed "Come on, I'll take you to your room and then send your dinner upstairs."

We got up at the same time, I insisted on going upstairs by myself. Back in my room, I changed into my pajamas since the dress I wore today was only to impress Diavolo. Not that he noticed, but I wore it because he promised to read a book with me before bedtime and I wanted to look beautiful for him but I guess that won't happen anymore. A part of me still had hope, so I grabbed the book he gave me this morning and sat on the bed to wait for him; two hours went by and he was nowhere to be found so I looked outside the room and around the hallway with the book pressed against my chest but nothing.

Just when I was about to go in my room I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs but he wasn't alone, a pair of heels accompanied his so I rushed in my room and jumped to the bed hiding under the blankets. His door opened and then closed, after a few minutes of silence I started hearing a noise like someone was banging on the wall which was quickly followed by loud moans, female moans.

I whimpered trying to block the noise with every single pillow in my bed, but it wasn't working so I sat in bed hugging the book that smelled like him and hearing as he had sex with another woman. Needless to say, I didn't sleep; I just cried the whole time and whispered something Mr. Zedric taught me how to say because I begged him to.

"Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a te, Tanti auguri a Diavolo, Tanti auguri a te..." I was going to sing it to him when we got to Italy to show him I'm interested in him and everything that he is but I guess his girlfriend can do that.

(Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Diavolo, happy birthday)

"Oh fuck Diavolo!" the girl moaned.

My eyes burned from all the crying.

"Cum!" he ordered.

I flinched and hid under the blankets until they were done, not long after I heard his door opening and then closing. I've never felt so sad in my life, and that's something big to say when your story is like mine.

I left my room at around 8 am to go downstairs and have breakfast, I sat at the table with the book close to my chest and my gaze down, everyone joined eventually but Diavolo didn't until 10 am and by then I was all alone again "morning bunny" he said kissing my head before sitting at his chair.

I looked up at him and wiped my most recent tears away "Hi" I whispered.

He immediately looked at me "what's wrong?"

I shook my head and left the book beside my plate since my arms were cramping.

His face turned pale "Bunny...I'm so sorry, I totally forgot we were going to read together"

"I just wanted to make sure you were going to have breakfast today," I stood up and slid the book on the table to him "I hope you had fun last night"

"Look at me, Davina" he ordered.

I obeyed "I just want to go to bed" my voice cracked.

"How long have you been crying?" he asked standing up.

I shrugged "10 hours..."

His expression conveyed worrisome "Davina," he picked me up bridal style "you need to rest"

"I don't want to rest, every time I close my eyes I hear it" I was so tired I wasn't aware of what was leaving my mouth.

"What do you hear?" he asked walking.

"How you were with someone that isn't me" I sniffled.