Chapter 21

Sex with Niall had always been great, from the first time when he showed me how to twirl my tongue around certain parts, to the last time when he screwed me on top of the washing machine. I had never not enjoyed it. But with Eli... it had been some sort of magic. He did things that Niall never had even tried to do, he listened to me and knew what to touch exactly when, and I had been thinking about him and only him. I noticed after when we were lying on the floor with the covers over half of us, that the last time I had sex with someone whom did the sort of things Eli had done, was when I had been in America and met up with that guy from the show I had liked when I was younger. As I thought about that, I got a feeling in my stomach of both regret and longing because to be honest, sex on the floor with whipped cream had been one hell of a way to end my book tour over there.

Any how,as I said we were now on the floor. Both of us were breathing heavily from our previous "workout" session and as I turned and looked over at Eli, I saw that he was exhausted.

"You want to sleep?" I asked and he turned his head towards me,

"It's almost morning, we won't get many minutes."
"Come on, let's get into bed." I stood up with the cover around me, leaving Eli nude on the floor but he quickly jumped up and we both laid down in the bed. Once we laid down, I shared the duvet with him and soon enough, we both fell asleep.

Eli had been right, we didn't get many minutes as my phone ringing woke us both. I turned around away from Eli and took the phone from the nightstand and saw that it was Niall. Great I thought, what does he want?

"Hello?"I answered and I heard Ben's voice, then Niall took the phone from him apparently,

"Hey Stel, sorry it was Ben calling."
"Oh that's alright. You leaving him at preschool?"
"No I can't, I start work soon so I figured I'd leave him at the house and then you can drop him off before whatever you're going to do today."
"Great, sounds great... when?"
"Ten minutes? We're leaving now. Oh and can you make breakfast? He hasn't eaten."
"Okay fine, see you."I hung up and groaned, then felt Eli's hand on my shoulder.

"what's going on?"
"Niall is dropping off Ben in about nine minutes and I have to get breakfast going."
"It's not even 6, why is he so early?"
"I have no freaking idea, 6 years ago you couldn't get him out of bed before 11 in the afternoon." I rolled my eyes and got out of the bed, wrapped myself in a robe and started walking towards the door, but before I opened it I turned around and looked at Eli as he stood up and put his boxers on, and he saw me looking.

"What?"he asked,

"You can stay, sleep."
"I figured I'd make breakfast." he said and I walked over to him, stood on my toes and kissed him on the lips,
"You don't have to."
"It's alright, we have to eat too babe." He answered and we walked downstairs together, him walking a few steps behind me. Just as I got down to the first floor, the last step on the stairs, the doorbell rang. I walked over, tying the robe around myself harder and then I opened the door.

There stood Niall and Ben, looking like they had literally left bed and gone directly into the car to drive here.

"Morning baby." I said and hugged my son, he hugged me back with tiredness in his entire body,

"You go nap on the sofa a bit, Ben." I told him and he just nodded and walked into the sofa. I saw him lay down and ask Eli to put the cover over him, which he did without question.

I looked back at Niall and sighed,

"You don't even have a job." I said and crossed my arms before my chest,
"I do to. The band has an interview at a radiostation in London so I have to drive there."
"Right."
"You look...good." he said and I shook my head,