I looked at him wide eyed, he said that like he was telling me the weather!

'You sir, have a very dirty mouth' i said, my face redder than ever.

'Don't worry it will be washed down, in a moment' he said smirking, i made a confused face, but i got it when he tore my underwear, spread my legs and attached his lips down there.

'Jake!' I cried out his name as his tongue did wonders to my body, i felt like i was floating, it was the best feeling i have ever felt, he licked my entrance making the knot in my stomach tighten even more than before.

Then he started sucking making me pant, hard. He put my legs on his shoulders pulling me closer to his face by my hips and then his tongue entered me.

'Ahhh.. Jake..'

I pulled his hair trying to be closer, and he groaned, as he started sucking harder, faster.

I felt the knot break, I screamed out his name as i came undone, i tried closing my legs but he kept them open and he drank greedily, licking me clean.

He looked up from between my legs at my face, his eyes darker than ever, looking at me intensely his lips glistening with my cum as he smirked.

He came up to my face, and tipped my head back, by my hair and kissed me slowly, lovingly, passionately and longingly.

It was a long, agonizing kiss that left me breathless more than ever, he was still over me,

I touched the side of his face as he gripped my wrist and kissed my hand.

'I missed you'

He smiled softly down at me, looking at me like i am precious.

'I love you'

I giggled as i pulled him down and kissed him again, trying to tell him i love him too.

I didn't feel shy anymore, not with him i wanted more..

I tugged at his pants, he looked down at my hand, then up at me with a amused but mischievous look, I pouted my lips and looked at him with puppy dog eyes

'Off '

'Bossy, huh?' He mused, standing up,
Then took his pants off, not letting our eye contact go, standing in his boxers and nothing else,

'Those too'

'Do it yourself'

I looked up at him, his head tilted to the side, one eyebrow up, challenging me.

I scooted to the end of the bed, where he was standing, i looked up at him, then pulled his underwear down slowly, his dick in front of my face, hard and huge.

I gasped at the size, how am i supposed to have something that huge in me!?!

Jake chuckled at my reaction, he tilted my chin up so that i was looking at him,

He bent down, so that i was eye-level with him,

'I'll be gentle, but if you are not ready, i understand' he said, looking soo sincerely at me,

I am kind of not...ready

'I want you to be my first.... But not right now.. ' i told him honestly.

'I understand, i don't want to rush you' he said smiling down at me as he kissed my forehead.

He turned around to walk to the bathroom, but i stopped him by his wrist.

Can't let him have blue balls now, can I?
I stood up and looped my arms around his neck, he raised a brow in question,

I pulled his face down and kissed him slowly, pressing my body against him, he groaned as i bit his bottom lip and kissed his neck, sucking as i took him in my hand and started stroking him, he was really hard,

He growled as he closed his eyes, his muscles tense as he pulled me closer by my hips.

I bent down, knees on the floor, he looked down at me, his jaw clenching.

He pulled my body up by my wrists,
'You don't have to'

'I want to'

I bent down again, looking at him, through my lashes,

His jaw clenched again as his adams apple bobbed up as he swallowed.

'Teach me'

He inhaled sharply,
'Take me in your mouth'

I looked at his dick, and took it in my mouth, as much as i could,

He groaned as his muscles tensed even more.

'Suck'

I sucked, hard

He hissed, then chuckled
'Not that hard, baby'

I sucked, my cheeks in and licked the tip, the taste of his pre-cum blessing my mouth, i moaned softly, as he pulled at my hair,

Riding my mouth, almost making me choke, but not much.

I stroked as i started sucking and blowing faster, rolling my tongue around him.

'Fuck!' he growled loud as he threw his head back then looked down at me, i was looking up at him, as i sucked some more

'Your mouth around me is all i will dream about from now on, Fuck!' He groaned as he came in my mouth, down my throat.

I drank him, until i felt satisfied and let the rest drip down my lips on my neck and chest.

I got up, and he kissed me hard as we fell on the bed, both tired and breathless.