Birthday

"Well as you all know or may not know. About two years ago I was told I couldn't have a baby. Some of you know how hard that was on me but then Reine came along and made all of that better. Yesterday we as a family found out that we are having a baby" I said as I tried to fight the tears. Taylor screamed out of joy as she cried. "So we need your prayers that this pregnancy goes smoothly especially since it was unplanned" I said and everybody clapped. I smiled and looked at Micheal who was on one knee. "Oh God" I gasped. "Payton. You're so beautiful and I love you to pieces. I know I confess my love for you everyday but today is different. I'm nervous as hell" Micheal said pulling out a ring box. "Woo" Reese yelled. "You got it Mike" Hodges said. "Payton you are the smartest, kindest, and most beautiful woman I have ever met. I knew from the jump when I met you at the gas station I was going to spend the rest of my life with you. That Sunday when I saw you at church I had prayed to God to give me a sign and you were there. I don't care who hurt you in the past. I promise to never let anyone hurt you again including myself. Payton will you be my best friend, queen, and my wife" he asked as tears slid down his face. "Yes" I cried and slid the ring on my finger then kissed me.

"Congrats" Taylor said pulling me into a hug. "I better be the God mom" she whispered in my ear. "Of course" I laughed. I walked around as everyone congratulated us. "Alright we gotta clean up guys" Taylor said. We put all the gifts in Micheal's car as everyone else cleaned up. "Hey Payton" Chanel called. "Yes" I asked. "Congratulations on everything. I apologize for how we met but I hope we can get over it since our babies will have the same father" she smiled. I looked at David behind her looking hurt and Micheal beside him looking unamused. I grabbed her hair and started punching her in the face. She screamed as I threw her to the ground and punched her with my ring. Micheal pulled me off of her as I kicked. I looked around and all the kids were gone. "Calm down baby" Micheal whispered in my ear. "Stay the fuck from around me and my family bitch" I yelled as Hodge helped her up. David was fumming with anger. My mom stormed in and walked up to me. "What's your problem over here fighting while your pregnant" she yelled. "She's pregnant too it was a fair fight" I shrugged grabbing my stuff. "But you're fighting at your baby's party" she yelled. "I honestly don't care mom" I said walking out. I grabbed Reine from Reese. "Take me home" I said to Micheal. "Yall not going out" Taylor asked. "Yea we can I just need to go home" I said getting in the car.

Micheal got in the car and drove me home. "Are you Okay" he asked. "I just need to go to my house" I said looking out of the window. "Do you need to be alone or can I come in" he asked. "I need to be alone" I said as he pulled up at my house. I opened the door and pulled my arm back. "When am I coming back" he asked. "I don't know Micheal" I said getting out. I got Reine out and walked to my door. As I opened the door I felt Micheal behind me. I laid Reine in her bed and took off my clothes. I got in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I felt Micheal slide in the shower with me. "Micheal" I sighed. "Shhhh" he said as he kissed on my neck. He slowly kissed down my back sending chills down my body. I turned around to face him and he started kissing my neck while he explored my body. He put me up against the wall as he sucked on my breast. He picked me up and positioned himself. "Micheal" I moaned. "Sex is good for the baby" he whispered as he slowly slid in.

Once we got out of the shower I got dressed in my black romper as Micheal put his clothes back on. I put on my gold crop top that hung off my shoulder. "Hold the hell up. Who you getting cute for" Micheal asked putting on his shoes. "You daddy" I said. "Nah you gotta save that for later" he said standing up. "You can't be the only one looking fine as hell. I'm trying to match your fly baby" I said as he walked up on me. "I'm watching you girl" he said as he grabbed my neck and kissed me. He looked at me for a minute. "I don't want to see you fighting anyone anymore" he said before he went to pick up Reine. We left and went to my moms house. "You take her in" I said and he laughed before he got out. He took Reine in the house and came back. "Scary cat" he said as we pulled off.

We pulled up at the club we were having Micheal's birthday at. It was a line but not that long. "Hey Mike Jones" some girls said. He waved as we walked by. "Can I get a picture" one them asked. "A picture" he asked. "Yea for my snapchat" she said holding up her phone. "Let me see" he said grabbing her phone. He went to Snapchat and made a video. "What's up Snapchat. It's Mike Jo out here at club premium celebrating my birthday with these beautiful ladies and my wife. It's already lit and the party ain't even started. Why the fuck you ain't here" he said showing me and the girls. He handed her the phone back after he posted it. "Thank you" the girl said. "Are y'all married" another girl asked. "We are engaged" he said grabbing my hand. "Y'all are so cute. Congratulations" they said as we walked away. We walked in the club and it was already a lot of people inside. "The king is here. The king is here" the Dj yelled as we made our way to our booth. The lady bought us drinks that were really for Micheal. Then Taylor popped up. "Happy Birthday" she yelled raising her cup. "How many drinks have you had" I laughed. "Hush I'm drinking for the both of us" she yelled. "No I'm drinking for her" Micheal said. "No you're drinking for your birthday fool. Turn up" she yelled and they both turned up a bottle.

After a couple of drinks Micheal and Taylor were drunk. "Come on bitch this is our song" Taylor yelled pulling me out of the booth as I pulled Micheal with me. We went to the dance floor and Taylor started twerking so I started twerking on Micheal. "Oh shit" he said. People started recording and hyping me up. When the song was over I went to go sit down. I kept my eye on Micheal and Taylor. I looked at the video of me announcing our pregnancy and Micheal proposing then posted it on our YouTube channel and my Instagram. I looked up to see Taylor at the bar as some guy whispered in her ear. She looked at me and drug the guy to me. "Payton this is my girl friend Wyatt" she said. "Boyfriend and it's nice to finally meet you" he said. "Are you serious or is she drunk" I laughed. "We are serious. I didn't think I would meet you like this but surprise. I have pictures" he said showing me pictures of them together. "Well take care of her and nice meeting you" I said. "Do you mind if we sit" he asked. "Oh no sit. I'm tired of looking like a loner" I said. They sat down and Taylor laid on him. "Why you not turning up" he asked. "I'm with child" I shrugged. "Congrats" he said. "Alright everybody it's time to sing happy birthday to the birthday boy" the Dj said as some girls brought out a cake to our booth. I saw Micheal making his way to our table. He sat down and everybody sung happy birthday.

After he blew out the candles everybody went back to dancing. "Let's go baby" Taylor yelled to Wyatt. "Bye" they both yelled to us as they slid out of the booth. "I'm going to the restroom" I said to Micheal as I slid out of the booth. I went to the restroom and threw up. "You okay" someone asked as I walked out. "Yea I'm fine. It's normal when you're pregnant" I said as I washed my hands. "You're Mike's girl" she said. "Payton" I nodded. "You're really pretty. Congrats on the baby" she said. "Thank you. You're pretty too. What's your name" I said as she fixed her hair. "Thank you. My name is Natasha Wright. I do hair so hit me up" she said handing me her card as we both walked out. We walked to the booth as we talked. There was a girl standing next to the booth whispering in Micheal's ear. "I'm good" he said shaking the little girl off but she wouldn't leave. "Come on baby let's go finish off your birthday right" I said grabbing his hand. Natasha waved and kept walking as the girl just stared.