Fussy

I was sitting in my living room trying to get Reine to calm down. She has been fussy all day. Right now she was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Reine it's okay baby" I said. It was 6 o'clock at night. I texted Taylor and she said she was on her way. Then I called Micheal. "Hello this is Micheal" he answered. "Hey I guess Reine decided it was time for you to pay a visit" I said. "What's wrong" he laughed. "She won't stop crying and I don't know what's wrong" I sighed. "Ight I was just about to pull up at my house. Send me the address" he said. "It's actually the apartments right across from yours. I live in B3" I said. "Ight. I'll be there in five Ish minutes" he said. "Thanks" I said before hanging up.

There was a knock on the door so I put Reine in her swing and opened it. "Hey What did you do to my god baby" Taylor asked. "I have to tell you something" I said. "What" she asked picking up Reine. "I met this guy" I started. "Oooooo" she said. "Then I found out he was Reine's doctor" I continued. "Ohhhhhh" she said. "Then I found out he went to my moms church" I said. "Mmmmm" she said. "And now he's coming over to see what's wrong with Reine" I finished. "So when is the wedding" she asked. "Girl I just met the guy" I said as someone knocked on the door. "Is he cute" she asked and I looked at her as I opened the door. "Hey come in" I said letting him in. "Hey. So you knew we lived this close and didn't tell me" he asked. "The perfect surprise right" I joked. "Uh Micheal this is my best friend Taylor. Taylor this is Micheal" I said. They both said hi. "Now Taylor give him Reine before I go crazy" I said. Micheal grabbed Reine. "Did you feed her" he asked. "I fed her at 5 so two hours ago" I said. He grabbed her pacifier and rubbed it against her mouth. She stopped for a minute then started back crying. "She's teething" he said. "Teething" I said. "Girl you know nothing about babies" Taylor joked. "I'm learning" I laughed.

Micheal asked for a brand new toothbrush and told me to put a wet rag in the freezer. He massaged her gums as we sat watching tv and listened to Taylor talk. "Can I Please do your hair" she asked. "I had just washed my hair last night" i laughed. "I just want to experiment" she laughed running to get the hair stuff. She came back and got behind me. "So I was at the mall and I seen Grace with David" she said. "And" I asked. "Grace is pregnant" she said. "No way" I said. "Yes girl. I was with Marcus and we were literally watching them fight" she said. "Fight about what" I asked. "The baby is not David's" she said. "Say swear" I said. "I swear" she said. I zoned out Taylor and looked at Micheal as he talked to Reine. "Hey pretty girl. You happy now? Mommy didn't know. She's sorry. You're such a pretty girl. Mommy is a pretty girl too. I'm sure you're going to be smart like mommy too. You think mommy would go out with me? You can come to" he whispered to Reine as she laughed. "Alright girl you're done and I'm getting a booty call" Taylor said. "Thanks Tay" I said looking in my phone camera.