2.

Naruto woke up to sun hitting his newly developed senses. The light seemed to shine brighter and the birds seemed to chirp louder. Then he remembered back to last night. Inari said that he would become beautiful and be able to bear children, he didn't say his senses would heighten. He concluded that it was because Kurama was inside him when he came into his inheritance. He shrugged and showered, he didn't take long a simply 20 minute shower because any longer and the landlord will turn the cold water on. He went to the sink and looked at his reflection. It took him all of 5 minutes to finally blink himself out of a trance.

He was beautiful.

His sunny blonde hair was to his shoulders, his bang was still spiky. His face was round and feminine, it didn't have the appearance of being fat, it was just the way it was shaped. His ears were pointed at the tip of the ear. His whiskers marks faded, and they looked like little pencil scratches but what made him stare was his eyes.

They were the normal Azure blue but red tinted it, but they didn't mix. His eyes were seemingly two colors and he had to say that his eyes made him who he was, he didn't care how anything else looked, he believed eye held the truth.

He looked at his wardrobe. It wasn't anything he wanted to wear. He tossed clothes around and slammed things and tossed things out of his window. He was upset and was on the verge of angry tears when he heard that same chuckle from last night and then something fell into his lap.

He smiled and thanked the Kitsune and put on the Kimono. It's was black and long. The sleeves were short and it was made out of what Naruto could conclude was silk. This fabric made him want to purr in enjoyment. He put it on and loved how this dark color offset his tanned body. He walked out the house and made plans to go shopping after school. He smiled as he saw the looks on the faces of those who come to beat him every year, he saw the look of revelation on some villagers faces and it only made him want to smile even more.

He then realized, how much he hated this village. These clans were nothing like how Inari described the Uzumaki Clan. He frowned as he finished the walk to the academy, and he was only 30 minutes late. He walked in to see Mizuki, he smiled and waved and ignored the glare Mizuki shot his way and continued to his class. He knocked and waited for the teacher. The teacher glared at him, he thought it was because he held the fox but he was surprised when he was scolded because he was late.

"I don't suppose you have a valid reason for being late?" The mocha colored man with a scar on his nose said.

"I couldn't find anything to wear." Naruto answered and the man only sighed.

"I'm Iruka your Sensei. Come and introduce yourself." Naruto nodded and smiled at the man, showing him that Uzumaki smiled and he was rewarded with a ruffle of his hair.

"Class, please welcome him, you all will be comrades for the next 2 years anyways." Naruto walked in and smiled slightly.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto. My likes include reading and learning." Naruto Said and the class was quiet.

"Why are your eyes two different colors?" A boy with pineapple hair Said.

"Why are you just starting? We are half way through this year?" A boy with duck butt hair said.

"You like reading? What are you a Nara?" A boy with triangle marks said.

"Are you a boy or a girl?" A gruff voice rang out and Naruto wanted to laugh as he was bombarded with questions.

"One at a time, Shikamaru first, Sasuke, Kiba then Shino. Don't overwhelm the boy." Naruto held up his hand.

"It's okay Sensei, I have a photographic memory I remember all of their questions." Naruto smiled and looked to Shikamaru.