Prologue

(Please play Love will Remember, to make this chapter more realistic and interesting)

Selena's POV

He changed.

I don't know him anymore, I thought he loved me but after all we've been through here he is... marrying another woman.

"I'm sorry Selena but I love her" Justin said, not even looking at my eyes. I wanted to punch, slap and kick his face but my body is not responding at my thoughts.

"Why'd you do this to me?" I manage to ask him my voice is shaking and soft, I really don't know. I really don't know the reason why he suddenly want to broke up with me to marry another woman.

"I'm so sorry" is it the only words he can say?

"What happen to I am worthy of all the love in the world? You said you love me and here you are breaking my heart" he held my hand and now he is looking straightly in my eyes and he gently wiped the tears in my face with his thumb.

"Tell me if she's better than me and I will let go" Tears keep streaming down my face,

"You are nothing compared to her" he explained.

"THEN WHY?! What does she have that I don't?"

"My heart"

And that was it. I'm done, completely broken

"You deserve someone better, someone who is worthy of your love, someone who can give you the love and attention you deserve and someone who can treat you like you are the most beautiful person in the world........ and that is not me" he carressed my cheeks one last time and left without even waiting to what will I say. I broke down in tears. What did I do to deserve this kind of pain?

I loved him, I've been there with him through ups and down. I am the one who stayed by his side when he's at his worst, I patiently waited for him when he wanted to be alone..    and no one will ever do that to him except me.

I wish to be with someone who is the total opposite of him.

A/N: Let us all pray for Selena's health, she had a mental breakdown. Get well soon Selena! We love you and please be strong ♡